- 14/30/44 minute quick washes available
- Cotton Care 59 minute
- NFC Connected
- Three stain level options
This white Hoover washing machine features a 8 kg capacity and a powerful 1500 rpm spin speed, so you'll get through your family's laundry in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Multiple Wash Programmes
Coming with a fantastic range of 16 programmes to suit any load, this Hoover washer will make the household chores quicker and easier:
- Half Load
- Rinse Cycle
- Drain & Spin
- Hand Wash
- Daily Wash
- Pre Wash
- Spin Only
- Mixed Load
- Wool, and many more
If you're in a hurry, then why not take advantage of the three Quick Wash options? Freshen your clothes in 14, 30, or 44 minutes to have your favourite outfits clean in a flash. You can even set a delay start for up to 24 hours, so your washing can be ready at a time that suits you.
Choose your desired setting with the dial controls, and on the digital display with LED indicators. This Hoover washing machine is freestanding, comes in a classic white, and measures only 85 cm x 60 cm x 56 cm to fit into any kitchen or utility room with ease.
Feature-Packed Washing Machine
The Hoover H3W58TE is packed with a wide variety of innovative features. The Cotton Care 59-minute cycle is designed to meet your daily washing needs, while the three stain level options let you adjust the cycle depending on how soiled your load is.
You can download additional cycles to this washing machine too, using NFC technology. Simply download the Hoover Wizard App to your Android smartphone, pair to the H3W58TE, and turn the dial to One Touch to get started.
This freestanding Hoover washing machine will save you money, while the large capacity makes it ideal for larger families. Buy yours today.
|Shipping Depth||56 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1500 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||65 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||62 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display with LED Indicators|
|Number of Programmes||16|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||14/30/44 minutes|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9850 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||196 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||45 Ltrs|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||61 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||82 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||Hoover Candy Group|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.