- 14/30/44 minute quick washes available
- Cotton Care 59 minute
- NFC Connected
- Three stain level options
This graphite Hoover washing machine features a 8 kg capacity and a powerful 1500 rpm spin speed, so you'll get through your family's laundry in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Multiple Wash Programmes
Coming with a fantastic range of 16 programmes to suit any load, this Hoover washer will make the household chores quicker and easier:
- Half Load
- Rinse Cycle
- Drain & Spin
- Hand Wash
- Daily Wash
- Pre Wash
- Spin Only
- Mixed Load
- Wool, and many more
If you're in a hurry, then why not take advantage of the three Quick Wash options? Freshen your clothes in 14, 30, or 44 minutes to have your favourite outfits clean in a flash. You can even set a delay start for up to 24 hours, so your washing can be ready at a time that suits you.
Choose your desired setting with the dial controls, and on the digital display with LED indicators. This Hoover washing machine is freestanding, comes in a classic white, and measures only 85 cm x 60 cm x 56 cm to fit into any kitchen or utility room with ease.
Feature-Packed Washing Machine
The Hoover H3W58TE is packed with a wide variety of innovative features. The Cotton Care 59-minute cycle is designed to meet your daily washing needs, while the three stain level options let you adjust the cycle depending on how soiled your load is.
You can download additional cycles to this washing machine too, using NFC technology. Simply download the Hoover Wizard App to your Android smartphone, pair to the H3W58TGGE, and turn the dial to One Touch to get started.
This freestanding Hoover washing machine will save you money, while the large capacity makes it ideal for larger families. Buy yours today.
|Shipping Depth||56 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1500 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||65 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||62 cm|
|Colour||Graphite / Grey|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display with LED Indicators|
|Number of Programmes||16|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||14 minutes|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9850 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||196 (kwh)|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||45 Ltrs|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||61 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||82 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||Hoover Candy Group|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||Up to 24 Hours|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.