- With NFC this machine can connected to the hOn App, allowing you to download additional programmes, check energy usage, and do a product health check.
- 4 Sensor Dry options
- Timed Drying function, which will let you set the cycle for a specific amount of time
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Hoover HLEV8LCG Description
Dry your family’s laundry perfectly with this freestanding Hoover tumble dryer. Equipped with a range of functions and smart features, it’s a great addition to any home.
Programmes & Functions
You can enjoy brilliant results cycle after cycle, thanks to the choice of 14 programmes, including:
Use the Anti-allergy option to reduce the number of dust mites, pet hair, pollen, and other allergens in your clothes. Need your clothes in a rush? The Hoover HLEV8LCG can dry 1kg of laundry in just 14 minutes, so you’ll never have to wait long for your favourite t-shirt.
With the four sensor dry options, you can select the level of dryness required for your clothes. When the dryness level has been reached, the cycle will stop, preventing any damage to your clothes. This is also great for saving energy, as the appliance is only on for as long as it needs to be.
Brilliant Hoover Design
Hoover’s HLEV8LCG is NFC connected, so you can control the machine from your Android* smartphone via the hOn app. Choose your ideal cycle, download further programmes, and carry out troubleshooting in case you encounter any issues.
The included venting kit means you can get your dryer set up quickly. Plus, if you’d like to place this model below or on top of another appliance, then there is also an optional stacking kit available.
This Hoover tumble dryer is designed for families of every size. With a generous capacity of 8 kg, there’s plenty of room for everyone’s laundry. And, controlling the condenser dryer is also straightforward, thanks to the dial, buttons, and LED display.
Finished in a classic white colour, this Hoover tumble dryer is the ultimate laundry appliance. Order yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Smart Connect||With NFC connect|
|Weight (Approximate)||32 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||No|
|Manufacturer||Hoover Candy Group|
|Filter Full Indicator||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Control Type||Dial and Touch|
|Sensor Dry Technology||No|
|Display Screen Type||Built in|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Number of Programmes||14|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Shipping Height||85 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||62 cm|
|Additional Information||With NFC this machine can connected to the hOn App, allowing you to download additional programmes, check energy usage, and do a product health check.|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.