- Frost free
- Outbuilding suitable down to -15
- Space management (Easy find drawer in freezer)
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 183 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 61 cm
Featuring a total usable capacity of 245 litres – which is up to 13 bags of food shopping – this Hotpoint tall fridge freezer will chill and freeze foods with ease.
Impressive Fridge Storage
Inside the refrigerator section of the Hotpoint HBNF55181WUK1, you’ll discover 152 litres of usable space, and a wide range of storage options:
- Four Glass Shelves: Organise different food types across the fridge’s varying levels – you won’t have to worry about leaks either, as the shelves are spill proof.
- Three Door Balconies: Here, you can store taller items securely, like milk bottles, sauces, and juice cartons.
- One Salad Bin: Maintain the freshness of your fruits and vegetables in the salad bin, so they’re crisp and nutritious for whenever you need them.
The fridge also features a bright LED light to show your chilled contents clearly – while using energy more efficiently than a standard bulb too.
Frost Free Freezer
At the bottom of the HBNF55181WUK1 is the frost-free freezer, with a net capacity of 93 litres. Using technology to prevent ice crystal formation, this appliance helps you maximise the available space for frozen foods, and wave goodbye to manual defrosting.
Space management is also facilitated by the three easy-use drawers, which are transparent to help you find items quickly – from ice cream tubs and bags of peas, to pizzas and joints of meat. As this section has been rated four stars, you can even freeze items safely for up to 12 months, at as low as -18°C. You won’t need to worry if the power cuts out either, as food will stay frozen for up to 13 hours.
Finished in a classic white and with reversible doors, you can install this Hotpoint freestanding fridge freezer with flexibility. Short on space in the kitchen? This model is suitable for installation in outbuildings too, working in environments down to -15°C.
This tall Hotpoint fridge freezer will store chilled and frozen foods to perfection. Add the freestanding HBNF55181WUK1 to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||59 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Static
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||245 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||152 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||93 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star Rating|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||44 dB(A) re 1 pW|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||188.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63.2 cm|
|Additional Information||50/50 Split Type|
|Features||Frost free (Never Defrost again)
Outbuilding suitable (environment down to -15)
Space management(Easy find drawer in freezer)
|Annual Running Cost||287 kWh/annum (based upon av. figure of 7p be kwh Inc. VAT)|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||13 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.