- Rapid 40 (Cycle for delicate items, which are more sensitive to high temperatures)
- Half load (No need to wait for your dishwasher to be full)
- Eco (most efficient cycle in terms of energy and water consumption)
Keep your dishes sparkling clean with this full size, built in dishwasher from Hotpoint. You won't run out of space or options thanks to the fantastic programme range and 13 place settings.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55.5 cm
This Hotpoint dishwasher has eight programmes to suit your load. These include:
- Daily Wash
- Eco Wash
- Rapid 40
- Half Load
Choose the Rapid 40 option for lightly soiled dishes with no dried on food - ideal if you need clean crockery in a hurry. The Delicate cycle will take care of your heat sensitive items such as glassware while the intensive programme will clean even the most stubborn dirt most suited to saucepans.
The Eco Wash is the most efficient programme on this machine. Use it to clean items with a normal soil level while saving energy and water, so your impact on the environment is reduced. Plus, with the Half Load feature, you don't need to wait for your dishwasher to be full to get incredible results
With 13 place settings on the HIC3B19UK, you'll find plenty of space for everything from cups and mugs to large pots and pans. What's more, with the FlexiLoad storage system there's a vertical zone to secure large items securely to free up space in the lower basket. And, the additional cutlery tray will also make it easier to wash your knives, forks, spoons, and more.
The graphite finish and built-in design of the Hotpoint HIC3B19UK will let it fit into your kitchen seamlessly. Add one to your basket now.
|Weight (Approximate)||32.1 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Programmes||Daily Wash, Eco Wash|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Water Consumption||3360 l annual|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||49 dB|
|Features||Rapid 40: Program to be used for lightly-soiled dishes with no dried food residues
Delicates: Cycle for delicate items, which are more sensitive to high temperatures
Eco: The Eco wash cycle is the standard cycle to which the energy label data refers. It can be used to wash crockery with a normal soil level and is the most efficient cycle in terms of energy and water consuption for this type of crocker.
Half Load: No need to wait for your dishwasher to be full thanks to the half load feature.
|Shipping Height||91 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.