- Inverter motor
- Express 30 (A fast cycle to wash your dishes)
- Sanitizing (Normal or heavy soiled crockery cycle with additional antibacterial wash)
- Delicates (program for items which are more sensitive to high temperatures such as glass)
Transform your dirty plates, cutlery and dishes to sparkling dinnerware with the freestanding HSFCIH4798FS. It comes with a fantastic variety of programmes, multiple place settings, and a special motor for quieter operation.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
Programmes for Dazzling Dishes
You'll find ten place settings as well as eight programmes to suit your needs, such as the energy-saving Eco Wash, or the Intensive Wash which tackles more heavily soiled loads.
If you're often in a hurry, then take advantage of Express 30, which will clean your dishes extra quickly. Or, to keep germs at bay, the Sanitizing cycle will give your dirtier items an additional antibacterial wash. There's even a programme for Delicates, which takes care of glassware that's more sensitive to higher temperatures. You can choose your desired programme on the digital display, with the easy-to-use button controls.
User-Friendly Dishwasher Design
This slimline dishwasher features an inverter motor for quieter operation, so you won't be disturbed around your home. It also offers better control of motor speeds, which results in more control over pressure.
A counter balanced door on the HSFCIH4798FS provides extra safety, while the concealed heating element gets your load dry and ready to put away.
Finished in a classic white and with a stainless steel interior, this freestanding dishwasher will blend into any family home with ease. Measuring 85 x 45 x 59 (H x W x D), it's slimline too, so you won't struggle to find an installation space.
With a multitude of programmes, innovative features and a variety of place settings, the slimline HSFCIH4798FS will be your new-found clean-up companion.
|Weight (Approximate)||39.5 kg|
|Place Setting Capacity||10|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Yes|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||9 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||47 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||50 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Concealed Heating Element
Counter Balanced Door
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.