- ActiveCare Technology
- Steam Refresh Program
- Steam Hygiene Option
Take the hassle out of laundry days and enjoy fresh, clean clothes with this Hotpoint washing machine's ingenious steam programmes. Steam Hygiene and Steam Refresh cycles ensure a perfect wash for every load, while ActiveCare technology makes light work of removing stains.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 60.5 cm
Innovative Hotpoint Technology
Clothes that might have once seemed ruined can go straight back in your wardrobe, with Hotpoint's ActiveCare stain-removal technology. This gets rid of over 100 of the most stubborn stains, at just 20°C, ensuring your clothes emerge pristine, yet protected throughout the cleaning process.
The Steam Refresh programme softens and freshens your clothes without the need to run a full cycle, perfect for when you want that 'just washed' look in a flash. This cycle rejuvenates your clothes in just 20 minutes and dampens them slightly for easy ironing.
Why not use the Steam Hygiene option? This setting effectively removes 99.9% of common bacteria by injecting steam directly into the drum at the end of the cycle ensuring your family's clothes are as clean as they can be, without the use of any chemical additives.
15 Perfect Wash Programmes
Use the convenient dials and large digital display on the Hotpoint NM11945WSAUKN washing machine, to select one of the 15 different programmes. Each one is designed to give you perfect results whilst fitting your laundry needs around your lifestyle. Programmes and functions include:
- Delicate Wash
- Rinse Cycle
- Anti Allergy
- Anti Stain
- 30 minute Quick Wash, and many more
You can also make sure your clothes are ready when you need them by using Delay Start. This feature lets you set your cycle to begin in three, six, or nine hours.
Get perfectly clean and fresh clothes every time with the NM11945WSAUKN. Why not add this Hotpoint freestanding washing machine to your basket today?
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||74 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.5 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Big Digit Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Rinse Cycle Eco
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||30 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11600 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||153 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
Steam Refresh Program
Steam Hygiene Option
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||78 dB|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||3/6/9 Hours|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.