- Full load wash in 45 mins
- Anti Stain 40° (remove most common everday stains)
- Steam Hygiene Option (remove 99.9% bacteria)
Revolutionise your laundry routine with this freestanding Hotpoint washing machine. Featuring an impressive variety of wash programmes, a high 9 kg capacity, and a rapid 1600 spin speed, the NSWE963CWSUKN is perfectly suited to large family households.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 60.5 cm
Range of 15 Wash Cycles
This Hotpoint washing machine comes with a wide choice of 16 programmes to power through your loads. These include:
- Anti Allergy
- Anti Stain
- Delicate Wash
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
- Rinse Cycle
If you're often in a rush and need something at last minute, then you can wash a full load in only 45 minutes. You can also get rid of common everyday stains with ease thanks to the Anti Stain setting, which washes clothes at 40 degrees to blast through mud, ketchup and more. To keep your family extra safe, or for when you have a particularly soiled load, then try the Steam Hygiene option, which removes 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
Easy-Use Design Features
The Hotpoint NSWE963CWSUKN has been designed with you in mind. Keep an eye on your cycles progress on the large digital display, and choose your programme easily with the dial controls.
Need to clean larger, bulkier items like duvets or sheets? Youll find a 34 cm porthole on this washer, which makes loading and unloading your items quicker and easier. Youll also find a Delay Start feature, which allows you to have your washing ready at a convenient time - choose between three, six, or nine hours ahead.
The NSWE963CWSUKN is a freestanding model with a classic white finish, so you can place it in your kitchen or utility seamlessly. Why not add this washing machine to your basket today?
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1600 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||34 cm|
|Weight (Approximate)||74 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.5 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Big Digit Display|
|Number of Programmes||16|
Rinse Cycle Eco
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||45 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11690 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||216 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||3/6/9 Hours|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.