- AntiStain 40° program (Remove most common everyday stain in 1 program)
Upgrade your laundry routine with the Hotpoint RDGE9643WUKN. Offering a spacious drum for different garments, a multitude of cycles, and a user-friendly design, it's the perfect solution for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 54 cm
Wash and Dry Programmes
This Hotpoint washer dryer has a 9 kg capacity to clean your load, and a 6 kg capacity for drying it while the 1400 spin speed will help to get your clothes clean in a flash. Tailored to suit an impressive range of garments, you can choose from 16 programmes on the RDGE9643WUKN, including:
- Anti Stain
- Delicate Wash
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
- Mix Wash & Dry
- Rinse Cycle
- Shirts Wash & Dry
Need to get the children's school uniform ready in a hurry? Then opt for the Quick Wash/Dry option, which will have their clothes clean in just half an hour. Or, if it's been match day, and you need to tackle a mucky kit, choose the Anti Stain 40 degree programme. This will remove some of the most common everyday stains from clothes such as mud, sauces and more, in only one cycle.
Easy-Use Washer Dryer
The Hotpoint RDGE9643WUKN is the perfect balance between style and practicality. Freestanding and white, it will fit into any kitchen space hassle-free, while the large digital display and dial controls make it simple to set and monitor programmes. If you're freshening up bulkier items like bedding, then the 34 cm porthole will also make loading and unloading much easier.
And, to fit your washing into your busy schedule, then why not take advantage of the Delay Start feature? This lets you set a cycle's start time between three, six and nine hours in advance.
This Hotpoint freestanding washer dryer will help you power through the family's laundry with ease. Why not add the RDGE9643WUKN to your basket now?
|Number of Programmes||16|
|Weight (Approximate)||66 kg|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
Drain & Spin
Mix Wash & Dry
Shirts Wash & dry
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||6 kg|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||30 minutes|
|Display Screen Type||Big Digit Display|
|Product Type||Washer Dryer|
|Washing Performance Class||A|
|Drying Performance Class||B|
|Spin-drying Efficiency Class||B|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Shipping Depth||59 cm|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.