- Multi-function - for ultimate cooking flexibility
- Defrost Function - thaws quickly and hygienically
- Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel - maintains appearance
- Catalytic Liners - catch grease and reduce odours
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 55.1 cm
Hotpoint SA4544CIX Description
Available in a modern stainless steel finish, this Hotpoint single oven, is a perfect fit for any kitchen. A built-in model,designed to fit seamlessly into your work surfaces, giving your kitchen an all-in-one look.
Easy to Clean
The SA4544CIX has a number of clever features that make it easy to keep clean. Catalytic liners inside the oven absorb dirt, grease and residue from your food, while temperatures of around 200 °C burn it away. Keep grease and grime out of your oven without the need for lengthy scrubbing, saving you time and work. This model’s catalytic burners mean you can spend more time cooking (and eating) and less time cleaning.
A tilting grill also features on this Hotpoint oven. Get thorough cleaning throughout this appliance by unhooking the SA4544CIX’s upper grill which gives you easy access to the surface above the grill, so that it can be properly cleaned.
To keep your stainless-steel surfaces gleaming, this model has a fingerprint resistant coating. Don’t let dirty handprints make a mess of your oven with this useful Hotpoint feature.
With the five versatile multi-function cooking options, you can choose which cooking method is best for all your meals. Cooking modes include:
- Conventional oven cooking
- Twin variable grill
- Fan-assisted cooking
- Slow cooking
An electronic display helps to keep track of cooking times and settings. You can even programme in cooking times, to ensure your meal is ready when you are.
The SA4544CIX features a glass door, so you can quickly check your cooking without having to open the door and let the heat out. The glass door is double-glazed, which helps to preserve heat in the oven cavity.
Enjoy easy cleaning with catalytic liners and a fingerprint-proof coating with the SA4544CIX. Order yours today from Appliance Supermarket.
|Main Oven Features||Conventional, Conventional Bake, Grill, Turbo Grill, Defrosting|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||71 Ltrs|
|No of Programmes / Functions||5|
|Fit Type||Built In|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A+|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Convention|
|Grill/Griddle||Fixed integral Grill|
|Control Type||Dials - non-retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Halogen|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||64 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||65 cm|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Catalytic|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Enamel|
|Weight (Approximate)||25.9 kg|
|Door Material||Glass - Double Glazed|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||No|
|Oven Accessories||Grill kit & Handle|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.