- Freeview HD - 70 free channels including 15 in HD
- 1TB hard drive will record 600 hours of SD TV
- Triple HD tuners - Pause record and rewind live TV
- Smart - catch up - services - via WiFi
Available in a sleek black finish, this Humax HD Recorder offers on-demand viewing, a wide variety of channels and a world of content to enjoy. The FVP5000T1TBBL lets you pause, record and rewind live TV, so you don't have to miss a thing.
- Height: 4.8 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
Access New Content
With Freeview Play, this device gives your TV immediate access to 70 standard channels, 15 HD channels and over 25 radio stations. Not only that, but you can also choose from a selection of On Demand services, so you can watch your favourite shows at whatever time suits you. On Demand Players on the FVP5000T1TBBL include:
- BBC iPlayer
- All 4
- ITV Hub
- Demand 5
- UKTV Play
This Humax Freeview HD Recorder also gives you access to YouTube, helping you keep up to date with the latest great content and viral videos. Those with Netflix subscriptions can even access their account on the FVP5000T1TBBL, providing a greater variety of films and TV series.
You'll find a range of user-friendly features on this device, for an even better viewing experience. Use the TV guide to scroll back through the week's programmes and watch anything you've missed. You can even search for your favourite shows to see when they're on, and set a whole series to record.
No need to worry when two shows clash - with the FVP5000T1TBBL you can record up to four programmes at once, and even watch a fifth. This model also features a hefty 1TB memory, giving you plenty of storage space for your recordings.
If you're at a loss for something to watch, Humax are here to help. Check out their 'Top Picks' to see quality, curated content from today's most popular shows.
Play your own media back on this device via USB, or with smart Network Share features. By enabling your computer's media sharing feature, you can stream photos, audio files and videos to enjoy them on your TV. You can even stream live TV and recorded content from the FVP5000T1TBBL to a compatible smartphone with the Humax Live TV app.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.03 kg|
|Number of Channels||70|
|Manufacturer||Humax Corporation, Ltd|
|Additional Information||Audio formats: AAC; HE-AAC
Image formats: JPEG; BMP; GIF; PNG
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Product Type||Digital Video Recorder|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Maximum Recording Time||1000 Hour|
|Audio Formats||AAC; HE-AAC|
1 TB hard drive
Triple HD tuners - pause record and revwind live TV
Smart - catch up services via WiFi
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.