- Pause, rewind & record live TV
- 3 HD Tuners: Record 4 programmes while watching a 5th
- Store up to 1000 hours of recording
This award-winning Freeview recorder (What Hi-Fi? 2018) will make managing your TV viewing a breeze. With everything from great connectivity options to a range of catch up services, the Humax FVP-5000T has your entertainment needs covered. Its impressive 2 TB storage will keep you up to date with all the latest TV hits, no matter how busy your schedule is.
- Height: 4.8 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
Never Miss a Moment
Organise recordings stress-free for when you're out, busy, or watching another programme. With a maximum recording time of 1000 hours, you can store all the most popular TV series on this Humax model. Also, use the series record function to create a series link for shows you're following - new episodes will be recorded automatically when they become available. Even better, you won't need to worry about conflicting TV schedules again, as the three built-in HD tuners let you record four programmes while watching a fifth.
The Humax FVP-5000T gives you a range of options for your TV viewing. The Scroll Back TV service means you can catch shows you missed in the past week, while Smart Search makes finding your favourites that bit easier. Interact with the clever, seven-day TV guide to plan your entertainment; set reminders so you don't forget to switch channels, and discover programme details from the intuitive timeline. Plus, if you ever need a break but don't want to leave the sofa, you can pause and rewind live TV.
Want to spend less time trying to find something decent to watch? Top Picks will recommend the best content, so you can view it on demand, or live in your living room. What's more, you can use it to find recent recordings and pick up from where you left off.
Connectivity at its Best
Make use of the HDMI port, USB port and composite input to stay connected. Flick through holidays snaps with your family, or blast out the latest album on your playlist. You can also view content straight from your PC through its media sharing feature.
Accessing entertainment from other rooms in your home is simple, thanks to the Humax Live TV app. Stream live TV to your smart device, or even shows saved on your recorder. Set remote reminders and schedule recordings, whether you're relaxing in the bedroom or making dinner in the kitchen.
Entertainment for All
You'll have a fantastic variety of the nation's favourite TV shows with Freeview Play. Enjoy over 70 free channels, including HD and radio. Additional apps and On Demand services, combined with built-in Wi-Fi, will let you explore:
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Hub
- All 4
- Demand 5
- UKTV Play
With its black and chrome finish, this Freeview recorder will blend easily into any modern home.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.03 kg|
|Number of Channels||70|
|Manufacturer||Humax Corporation, Ltd|
|Additional Information||Audio formats: AAC; HE-AAC
Image formats: JPEG; BMP; GIF; PNG
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Product Type||Digital Video Recorder|
|Hard Drive Capacity||2 TB|
|Maximum Recording Time||1000 Hour|
|Audio Formats||AAC; HE-AAC|
|Features||Pause, rewind and record live TV
3 HD Tuners: Record 4 programmes while watching a 5th
Store up to 1000 hours of recording
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.