- 3 x Tuners
- On demand services
- Android TV
Watch all your favourite shows at a time that suits you with the Humax FVPAURA4KGTR1TB. This Freeview Play UHD TV recorder offers generous storage and access to a world of on-demand apps. Plus, with a range of connectivity options, you can take your entertainment viewing to the next level from the comfort of your home.
- Height: 4.3 cm
- Width: 25.8 cm
- Depth: 19.5 cm
TV Recording Features
This Humax recorder offers a helping hand with your TV schedule management. Whether you're out and about, busy at home, or watching something else, you can organise everything you want to record hassle-free.
Discover an incredible 1 TB of storage, helping you work your programme watching around your personal schedule. A recording time of up to 500 hours means you can store multiple crime dramas, comedy episodes, and reality series hits - plus there's no need to worry about conflicting programmes either, as the FVP-AURA comes with three integrated tuners.
Make use of the HDMI port, USB port, and Bluetooth pairing to get connected, and watch a range of content thanks to the video, audio and image formats supported - from XVid and MP4 to WAV and JPEG.
Thanks to Freeview Play, you can access a massive variety of TV shows on the Humax FVP-AURA. And, to help you plan your entertainment schedule, you can interact with the seven day guide.
As this UHD recorder can also connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable, you can explore some of the following On Demand services:
- Amazon Video
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- UKTV Player
If you want to go one step further, then explore Android TV and additional apps through the Google store.
Coming with a black finish, compact measurements of 4.3 cm x 25.8 cm x 19.5 cm (H x W x D), and a light weight of only 0.8 kg, this Humax UHD recorder will blend into any living room perfectly.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.80 kg|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Manufacturer||Humax Corporation, Ltd|
|Smart Connect||Google Store App|
|Product Type||Freeview Box|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Flash Memory Capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Recording Time||500 hours|
|Features||3 x tuner
on demand services, Android TV
|Shipping Height||063 cm|
|Shipping Width||36.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26.6 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.