- 3 x Tuners
- On demand services
- Android TV
Watch all your favourite shows at a time that suits you with the Humax FVPAURA4KGTR1TB. This Freeview Play UHD TV recorder offers generous storage and access to a world of on-demand apps. Plus, with a range of connectivity options, you can take your entertainment viewing to the next level from the comfort of your home.
- Height: 4.3 cm
- Width: 25.8 cm
- Depth: 19.5 cm
TV Recording Features
This Humax recorder offers a helping hand with your TV schedule management. Whether you're out and about, busy at home, or watching something else, you can organise everything you want to record hassle-free.
Discover an incredible 1 TB of storage, helping you work your programme watching around your personal schedule. A recording time of up to 500 hours means you can store multiple crime dramas, comedy episodes, and reality series hits - plus there's no need to worry about conflicting programmes either, as the FVP-AURA comes with three integrated tuners.
Make use of the HDMI port, USB port, and Bluetooth pairing to get connected, and watch a range of content thanks to the video, audio and image formats supported - from XVid and MP4 to WAV and JPEG.
Thanks to Freeview Play, you can access a massive variety of TV shows on the Humax FVP-AURA. And, to help you plan your entertainment schedule, you can interact with the seven day guide.
As this UHD recorder can also connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable, you can explore some of the following On Demand services:
- Amazon Video
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
- UKTV Player
If you want to go one step further, then explore Android TV and additional apps through the Google store.
Coming with a black finish, compact measurements of 4.3 cm x 25.8 cm x 19.5 cm (H x W x D), and a light weight of only 0.8 kg, this Humax UHD recorder will blend into any living room perfectly.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.80 kg|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Manufacturer||Humax Corporation, Ltd|
|Smart Connect||Google Store App|
|Product Type||Freeview Box|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Flash Memory Capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Recording Time||500 hours|
|Features||3 x tuner
on demand services, Android TV
|Shipping Height||063 cm|
|Shipping Width||36.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26.6 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.