- Twin tuner
- Pause and rewind live TV
- BBC iPlayer
Manage your TV viewing with ease thanks to the Humax HDR-1800T. Featuring multiple connectivity options, 500 GB of storage, and a twin digital tuner, you can keep up to date with all of your favourite programmes.
- Height: 5 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 24.5 cm
With this Humax Freeview HD recorder, you can record and store up to 300 hours of SD TV shows, or up to 125 hours of HD. Make the most of the easy-to-view electronic programme guide (EPG) to plan eight days of future viewing - and choose from a plethora of programmes. Whether you're gripped by the latest crime drama or getting lost in the world of reality TV, the HDR-1800T 500GB is here to help cover your entertainment needs.
Concerned that recording one show will stop you from watching another? No need to worry - the built-in twin digital tuner on this Humax model allows you to watch that dancing finale with your friends, while recording that family favourite to watch later on. You can even record an entire series at just the touch of a button, where new episodes will be automatically recorded as soon as they become available.
If you're watching live TV and need to break for a moment, then you don't need to miss a thing - this Humax TV recorder also has a pause and rewind feature to facilitate your viewing needs.
Looking for the ultimate subscription-free entertainment experience? Then look no further than Freeview HD - just plug this Humax recorder into your HD ready TV to make the most of 15 HD channels and 55 SD TV channels, as well as 25 radio channels. Watch and hear all of these in stunning colour and sharpness to bring the cinema experience to your own home.
Through the Humax TV Portal, you'll also find apps like BBC iPlayer in case your busy schedule has got in the way of your daily TV routine.
Set-up and Connectivity
Once you've taken the black TV recorder out of its box, set up is fast and simple - every model comes with a HDMI cable for sharp digital transmission of HD images and sounds.
You'll also find a USB, Scart, and Ethernet port on the 500 GB Humax HDR-1800T. Play photos and videos onto your TV through the USB, or connect to other devices like PCs and laptops around your home through Ethernet. If wires aren't your thing, then why not use an optional USB Wi-Fi dongle to get connected wirelessly?
Supported video formats include XVid, MP4, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4, while supported audio formats include WAV, FLAC, MP3 and AAC.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.83 kg|
|Manufacturer||Humax Corporation, Ltd|
|Product Type||Freeview Box|
|Hard Drive Capacity||500GB|
|Flash Memory Capacity||128MB|
|Maximum Recording Time||300hrs|
Pause and rewind live TV
|Shipping Height||35.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||38 cm|
|Shipping Depth||10.8 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.