- Touch Control Panel with Blue LED Display
- DC Motor Technology for Quiet Operation
- 8 Speed Settings and 3 Wind Modes including Sleep Mode
- 8 Hour Timer
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
Keep yourself cool with this tower fan from Igenix. Featuring a range of options to adapt to your needs, it’s the ultimate summer companion.
Stay comfortable and cool with the Igenix DF0037BL. This digital tower fan measures 32” in height, ensuring you get the best cooling possible when you need it.
With the smooth oscillating movements, chilled air is directed all around the room. Choose from three speed settings to suit your needs. You can even select three breeze modes including normal, natural, and sleep to keep your surroundings chilled without disturbing the peace.
Featuring a touch control panel with blue LED display, you can check your settings at a glance. And, with an eight hour programmable timer, it’s easy to tailor the conditions to meet your needs.
Easy to Use
The DF0037BL is easy to keep clean and maintain, thanks to the removable air filter. The motor also has protection from overheating for added peace of mind.
Weighing just 3.9kg, it’s easy to transport around your home to wherever you need it most. Plus, this model comes with a remote control, so operating your fan is a breeze.
Coming in a sleek black finish, the Igenix DF0037 tower fan is the ideal addition to your home. Order yours from Euronics today.
|Additional Information||Touch control panel with blue LED display
3 Speed Settings
3 Breeze Mode Settings: Normal, Natural and Sleep
8 Hour Timer
Oscillation function, Remote control, Removable air filter, Overheat protection
Maximum noise level 57dB
Sleep mode - manual
Safety cut out feature
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Shipping Height||92.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||23.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||23.2 cm|
|Fuel Type||Mains electricity|
|Product Type||Digital Tower Fan with Remote Control|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.9 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.