- Fast&Clean cycle (Speedy and effective cleaning in just 28 minutes)
- Push&GO (Just one push to start a daily load)
Washing your dishes has never been easier thanks to the Indesit full size dishwasher. An adjustable upper basket and a choice of programmes give you sparkling clean dishes every time. As this is a built in model, it will fit seamlessly into your kitchen cupboards.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55.5 cm
Featuring five programmes and three wash temperatures, the DIE2B19UK has the right setting to get the job done. The Fast & Clean option produces a wash in just 28 minutes ideal for those items you need in a hurry. The Intensive cycle uses powerful jets to remove burnt-on food, while the Eco wash ensures a thorough clean while remaining environmentally friendly. What's more, you can start a daily load with just one push thanks to the Push & Go button.
The dishwasher has enough room for 13 place settings of cutlery, glasses, plates, and other items. The upper basket can be adjusted to accommodate larger pots and pans, and the included cutlery basket keeps everything organised. Plus, the side flaps can either be folded or unfolded to optimise space. This is ideal for storing your delicate wine glasses and champagne flutes.
With A ratings for both washing and drying, the DIE2B19UK is designed to give you the best performance and results. It makes very little noise, and the static drying method means you can put the clean dishes straight into the cupboard.
There is also a counterbalanced door, which opens smoothly for easy loading as well as adjustable feet to keep the appliance position secure. The sleek white design is eye-catching yet understated, blending in effortlessly with the look of your kitchen, while the stainless steel interior offers a clean and modern feel.
Make cleaning your crockery easy with the DIE2B19UK dishwasher from Indesit. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||32.1 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Drying System||Static method|
|Wash Efficiency||A (cleaning performance)|
|Water Consumption||16 Ltrs based upon the Mixed 55 degree programme|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||49 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||91 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Door
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.