- Fast&Clean cycle (Speedy and effective cleaning in just 28 minutes)
- Push&GO (Just one push to start a daily load)
Washing your dishes has never been easier thanks to the Indesit full size dishwasher. An adjustable upper basket and a choice of programmes give you sparkling clean dishes every time. As this is a built in model, it will fit seamlessly into your kitchen cupboards.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55.5 cm
Featuring five programmes and three wash temperatures, the DIE2B19UK has the right setting to get the job done. The Fast & Clean option produces a wash in just 28 minutes ideal for those items you need in a hurry. The Intensive cycle uses powerful jets to remove burnt-on food, while the Eco wash ensures a thorough clean while remaining environmentally friendly. What's more, you can start a daily load with just one push thanks to the Push & Go button.
The dishwasher has enough room for 13 place settings of cutlery, glasses, plates, and other items. The upper basket can be adjusted to accommodate larger pots and pans, and the included cutlery basket keeps everything organised. Plus, the side flaps can either be folded or unfolded to optimise space. This is ideal for storing your delicate wine glasses and champagne flutes.
With A ratings for both washing and drying, the DIE2B19UK is designed to give you the best performance and results. It makes very little noise, and the static drying method means you can put the clean dishes straight into the cupboard.
There is also a counterbalanced door, which opens smoothly for easy loading as well as adjustable feet to keep the appliance position secure. The sleek white design is eye-catching yet understated, blending in effortlessly with the look of your kitchen, while the stainless steel interior offers a clean and modern feel.
Make cleaning your crockery easy with the DIE2B19UK dishwasher from Indesit. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||32.1 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||13|
|Drying System||Static method|
|Wash Efficiency||A (cleaning performance)|
|Water Consumption||16 Ltrs based upon the Mixed 55 degree programme|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||49 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||91 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Door
Concealed Heating Element
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.