- Turn and Go technology
- Purse Filter
Get your family’s clothes perfectly dry with this Indesit vented tumble dryer. With a range of settings and features, it will make your life that little bit easier.
The Indesit I1D80WUK can dry a range of fabrics, so you don’t have to worry about shrinking your favourite items. With cotton, synthetics, and delicate programmes, you can dry a variety of clothing in this tumble dryer. From t-shirts to sportswear, enjoy beautifully dried clothes day after day. Plus, you have a choice of 16 programmes, which means you can pick the ideal cycle for your load.
Need a shirt or pair of trousers dried quickly? Simply use the freshen up function to refresh your clothes without using much heat. What’s more, this model comes with Turn & Go. With mixed wash loads to dry, you can spend a lot of time tying to choose the correct cycle. Turn & Go technology uses a clever algorithm to choose the correct setting and temperature for your load, so your clothes are perfectly dried every time.
This vented tumble dryer from Indesit is the ultimate laundry companion. With a generous capacity of 8 kg, there’s space for the whole family’s clothes. The button and dials mean the I1D80WUK is simple and straightforward to use. And, as it’s a freestanding model, you can place this dryer anywhere to suit you. From the kitchen to the utility room - the choice is yours.
Keeping your dryer in excellent condition is simple thanks to the purse filter. Quick and easy to clean, you can enjoy great long-lasting performance for many years to come. Available in a classic white colour, this Indesit tumble dryer is the perfect addition to any home.
Take the work out of housework with the Indesit I1D80WUK vented tumble dryer. Buy yours today!
|Weight (Approximate)||31 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||No|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Sensor Dry Technology||No|
|Number of Programmes||16|
|Product Type||Vented Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||64 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Additional Information||Turn & Go technology
The design of the filter means it is so simple to keep your dryer fluff free
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.