- 6kg wash & 5kg dry load - Ideal for small households
- Intensive cycle designed to remove stubborn stains
Get your family's laundry washed and dried hassle-free with the Indesit IWDC65125UKN. You'll love the range of cycles and handy features that come with this freestanding washer dryer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 53.5 cm
Incredible Indesit Technology
Controlling the IWDC65125UKN is straightforward with the handy knob controls. Select your desired wash or dry cycle and the temperature with just a quick twist. There's a setting perfectly designed for every type of load, including:
- Eco 20/40/60
- Rinse Cycle
- Spin Only
To give your clothes extra care and remove any stains in only 45 minutes, select the Cotton 40°C cycle. Keep your trainers spotless with the quick 60 minute Special Shoes programme. Designed for non-iron sportswear, Special Sport can even keep your gym kit in great condition in just 60 minutes.
You'll also have control over how dry you'd like your items. Choose the Iron dry for clothes that need to be crease-free or try the Cupboard dry option for items that can just be put away. This Indesit washer dryer is the ultimate laundry companion.
The Perfect Family Appliance
With an impressive spin speed of up to 1200 rpm, you can always enjoy great results from the IWDC65125UKN.
In a rush? Then use the handy quick wash and dry cycle to have your laundry finished in only 35 minutes you'll never have a wardrobe malfunction again. And, if you like to plan ahead, you can delay the start of your wash by up to nine hours.
Featured in a classic white, this Indesit freestanding washer dryer will fit seamlessly into every home. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||60 (dB)|
|Number of Programmes||9 Washing + 3 Drying|
|Weight (Approximate)||65 kg|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
Drain & Spin
|Annual Energy Consumption (Washing & Drying) (kWh)||17000 (wash / dry); 10000 (wash only) Litres|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||6 kg|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||5 kg|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||35 Minutes|
|Product Type||Washer Dryer|
|Washing Performance Class||A|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||75 (dB)|
|Shipping Depth||53.5 cm|
|Shipping Height||85 cm|
|Shipping Width||59.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.