- Simple and reliable drying
Get your family's laundry dried in no time with this fantastic Indesit vented tumble dryer. You won't have to compromise on performance with this compactly designed model.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 67 cm
- Width: 49 cm
- Depth: 48 cm
Incredible Indesit Technology
Whether you need to dry your t-shirts or your dresses, achieve great results every time with the NIS41V. With dedicated modes for cottons, synthetics, and acrylics, you can dry a variety of clothing. Choose from 13 different programmes to find the perfect cycle to suit your load. The best part is, you'll never shrink an item of clothing again!
This Indesit model has been designed to help make your life easier. The handy refresh function can freshen up your clothes without using any heat. You can select your desired dry time for your load too. What's more, the anti-tangle motion and reverse drum action reduces the amount of ironing you will need to do. This technology helps to loosen your clothes as they dry, so they end up less wrinkled.
Small but Mighty
The Indesit NIS41V is a fantastic choice if you're tight on space but still need a reasonably sized drum. At only 67 cm tall, it is considerably smaller than most models, so it can fit into tighter areas. From the utility room to the kitchen, you can place the dryer wherever you need it. With a capacity of 4 kg, there's enough room to suit a small to medium-sized family.
The buttons and dial make controlling this freestanding tumble dryer simple and straightforward. Plus, there's a removable filter that traps the fluff that comes off your clothes and prevents it from clogging up the machine.
Finished in a classic white colour, this Indesit tumble dryer is the ultimate laundry companion. Why not order yours today?
|Weight (Approximate)||19.7 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Load Capacity (kg)||4 kg|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Reverse|
|Number of Programmes||13|
|Noise Level (dB)||66 (dB)|
|Product Type||Vented Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||71 cm|
|Shipping Width||53 cm|
|Shipping Depth||53 cm|
|Additional Information||27 cm Porthole
329.6 kwh Annual Energy Rating (based on 220 washes per annum 4 person household
58 L Drum volume
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.