- HD resolution: For sharp images
- Dynamic Colour Enhancer: More natural colours
- Dolby Audio: A movie-like sound experience
- USB Connection: Enjoy more content on your TV
Jump into a world of incredible entertainment with this LG HD Ready LED TV. Your friends and family will be blown away by the levels of image and audio quality.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 46.4 cm
- Width: 73.6 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
Stunning Picture Quality
Thanks to LED backlight technology, you can watch your favourite films and shows in a more detailed quality. And, the Dynamic Colour Enhancer upgrades the colour, contrast, and clarity of everything you watch. With a built-in 2.0 channel speaker and Virtual Surround Plus sound, you'll also have an impressive audio experience from the comfort of your own sofa.
To help you get the most out of the sound and picture quality, you'll find three HDMI ports and two USB ports. Please every member of the family and connect a games console or DVD player to the TV. You can even link up a mobile device with Bluetooth-the choice is all yours.
It's also easy to mount the 32LM637BPLA to your wall. Or if you prefer, you can use the included black two pole stand.
Hours of Enjoyment
Easily connect the LG32LM637BPLA to the internet with Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable. Once online, you can use the award-winning webOS system to browse through a world of fun. This smart TV features a range of popular on-demand services, including:
- Now TV
- Amazon Video
- BBC iPlayer
- ITV Player
With Freeview HD and Freesat HD built in, you can start enjoying series and movies straightaway. Pick from a great choice of popular channels, all completely subscription-free. Plus, use the electronic programme guide to scroll through eight days of content - you can even use the recording function to save any shows to watch at a later date.
|Weight (Approximate)||4.7 kg|
|Screen Technology||HDR LED|
|Features||HD resolution: For sharp images
Dynamic Colour Enhancer: More natural colours
Dolby Audio?: A movie-like sound experience
USB Connection: enjoy more content on your TV
|Product Type||HD Ready TV|
|Maximum Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||51 cm|
|Shipping Width||81.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||14.2 cm|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.