- 4K Ultra HD resolution: Dazzling viewing with vibrant picture quality
- AI Sound: Absorbing and atmospheric sound quality
- webOS smart platform: With Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- FILMMAKER mode and HDR: For an instant movie theatre
Immerse yourself in the action with the 55UP75006LF from LG. With stunning pictures and sounds, as well as powerful technology, this 55' 4K UHD TV will revolutionise your viewing experience.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 78.3 cm
- Width: 124.4 cm
- Depth: 23.5 cm
Transform the way you watch wildlife documentaries, action-packed blockbusters, crime dramas and more with the 55UP75006LF. Featuring 4K UHD image quality on a beautiful LED screen, you'll see even the smallest details in everything you watch. Thanks to the Core Processor, motion smoothing is automatically switched off so you can watch films and other content as the creator originally intended with FILMMAKER mode. What's more, this TV also comes with AI Sound technology, to envelop the room with audio of the utmost precision and clarity.
Discover a multitude of online entertainment options on this LG smart television. Getting online is easy, simply link up this Wi-Fi enabled TV to the internet to start exploring endless viewing opportunities. It can also be connected using an ethernet cable if you prefer, adding extra flexibility.
Through the award-winning webOS platform, the 55UP75006LF offers access to an incredible variety of some of the world's popular streaming services. Apps include:
- BBC iPlayer
- You Tube
- ITV Player
- Now TV
- Prime Video
You'll even find compatible apps from Android and Apple, so you're sure to find something for the whole family to enjoy.
Fancy watching something on live TV instead? Then take advantage of the built in Freeview Play TV service, giving you a choice from over 70 channels, with 15 in HD. Scroll through listings with the electronic programme guide and easy to use interface - never miss your favourite shows again.
Turn your LG TV into the complete entertainment package, thanks to the range of connectivity choices. Use the two HDMI ports and one USB port to link up your family's devices, from speakers to games consoles, the 55UP755006LF has you covered.
Coming with a two-pole stand, this ceramic black TV will fit seamlessly into any home. It is also VESA compatible should you prefer to mount it on the wall.
Combining exceptional image quality, crystal-clear sounds, and a massive choice of viewing options, the 55UP75006LF will upgrade your TV nights in. Buy this 4K UHD TV today.
|Weight (Approximate)||14.4 kg|
|Screen Technology||UHD HDR|
|Features||4K Ultra HD resolution: dazzling viewing with vibrant picture quality
AI Sound: Absorbing and atmospheric sound quality
webOS smart platform: with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
Filmmaker mode and HDR: For an instant movie theatre
|Product Type||4K UHD|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|RMS Output Power||20W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||83.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||136 cm|
|Shipping Depth||17.5 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.