- Incredible 4K Ultra HD picture vibrancy, colour and depth
- Absorbing and atmospheric sound quality with AI Sound
- webOS smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- Sleek and slim design with crescent stand
This mighty 55” television from LG combines style with the latest technology to deliver top quality images. The 55UP81006LR is a show-stopping addition to any modern home with its sleek ashed blue finish.
Like the look of this TV but fancy a different screen size? This 55” model also comes in the following sizes:
43" - 43UP81006LR
50” – 50UP81006LR
65” – 65UP81006LR
70” – 70UP81006LR
75” – 75UP81006LR
Enjoy your favourite shows on a stunning, ultra-high-definition (UHD 4K) display. Active High Dynamic Range gives this TV scene by scene optimisation, to give you the HDR experience no matter what content you’re watching. LG UHD TVs feature lifelike quality and vivid colours with four times more pixel accuracy than Full HD.
Featuring FILMMAKER mode, motion smoothing is switched off while still preserving the original aspect rations, colours, and frame rates. The result? You’ll experience movies the way the director originally intended for a true cinematic experience. Plus, with the Quad Core Processor 4K, noise is removed while colour and contrast is more vibrant. Low resolution images are upscaled to close to 4K quality.
This LG smart TV runs the webOS smart platform to bring you the best streaming services at the touch of a button. Jump into a huge range of titles in just one click and stream high-quality 4K and HDR content. With Freeview Play built in, you can enjoy 30,000+ hours of TV and over 700 boxsets, across your favourite on demand players. Other apps and streaming services include BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Prime Video, Netflix, and Disney+. Just connect to your home Wi-Fi to get going.
With three HDMI and two USB connections, you can link multiple devices with flawless results. Why not plug in your DVD or Blu-Ray player for a movie night? Or connect a games console to go head-to-head with your friends. Get the true cinema experience with this supersized screen. You can even control your TV with your voice thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant.
Take advantage of Bluetooth and share all your photos and videos on the 4K screen. You’ll also find PC connectivity and Chromecast built in too, so there’s something for the whole family to enjoy. Wall mountable, you can make the 55UP81006LR a focal point in any room, or if you’d prefer, you can use the included ashed blue crescent stand.
Experience richer viewing with LG’s 55” 4K UHD Smart TV. Order the 55UP81006LR today!
|Weight (Approximate)||15.4 kg|
|Screen Technology||UHD HDR|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60Hz|
|Features||Incredible 4K Ultra HD picture vibrancy, colour and depth
Absorbing and atmospheric sound quality with AI Sound
webOS smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
Sleek and slim design with crescent stand
Easy voice control command with Google Assistant and Alexa
Energy saving mode
|Product Type||Smart UHD TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||20W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||81 cm|
|Shipping Width||136 cm|
|Shipping Depth||20.7 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Google assistant|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.