- InstaView Door-in-Door: See inside without opening the door
- DoorCooling+: Even cooling throughout the fridge
- LINEARCooling: Consistent cabinet temperature for longer freshness
- Inverter Linear Compressor: Smart, strong & energy efficient
Keep all your groceries fresh with this plumbed-in American Style Fridge Freezer from LG. Packed with amazing features and a 601 litre capacity, storing the family shopping will be a breeze.
This freestanding Fridge Freezer is also available in a non-plumbed version GSX961NSVZ.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 1790 cm
- Width: 912 cm
- Depth: 738 cm
LG has equipped the GS960NSVZ with cutting-edge technology to keep your food at its very best. The Door-in-Door system features a double layered door allowing easy access to milk and condiments, and if you knock twice on the InstaView panel, it will turn transparent. This means you can see inside without having to open the door and letting cold air escape, saving energy.
DoorCooling+ lets cool air circulate evenly throughout the whole compartment, keeping food fresher for longer, while LINEARCooling maintains a consistent temperature. What's more, LG has also included an Inverter Linear Compressor in the GSX960NSVZ to provide quiet, energy efficient cooling.
Wi-Fi enabled, you can control your fridge freezer from your smartphone with Smart ThinQ technology. Simply download the app to change temperatures, so your appliance is always ready when you get home from the supermarket.
Perfect for Large Families
To make your life easier, the GSX960NSVZ comes with a frost free feature, so you never have to worry about manually defrosting your freezer again.
Offering a net capacity of 601 litres, enough for 33 bags of shopping, you'll find plenty of space for large food shops. There's also a range of storage options including:
- Four glass shelves
- Two salad bins
- Four door balconies
The four star rated freezer means you can store food for up to 12 months, perfect for stocking up on those family essentials. Plus, with two clear drawers and four shelves, you can easily see all your frozen food at a glance.
Enjoy clean water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button thanks to the Ice&Water system. Plumbed into your mains, simply place your glass under the dispenser for a continuous supply.
With an A++ energy rating and an average annual running cost of £26.32, the LG GSX960NSVZ will help you save money. The fridge is also equipped with an LED light brighter than a standard fridge light, but also energy efficient. And, in the event of a power cut, the freezer can store your food for up to 10 hours
Available in a Premium Steel finish, with plenty of space and exceptional features, the GSX960NSVZ from LG is the perfect appliance for your home. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||132 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Defrost Type||No Frost|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||405 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||196 Ltrs|
|Net Total Capacity||601 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||4|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||2|
Pure N Fresh
Inverter Linear Compressor
|Digital Inverter Compressor||Inverter Linear Compressor|
|Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments||4 Star|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||39 dB(A)|
|Product Type||nstaView Door-in-Door? American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||189.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||96.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77 cm|
|Additional Information||Utility Box draw provides optimal space
Sleek Exterior Design
|Defrost Technology||Frost Free|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.