- 6motion Direct Drive (Direct Drive motor offers smart, quiet cycles)
- Quick 30 cycle washes a 3 KG load within 30 mins.
- Smart Diagnosis gets to the heart of the problem
- Wash 40 shirts or a single duvet in one cycle
Ease the load with this freestanding washing machine from LG. With an 8 kg drum and a range of programmes, you'll breeze through the family laundry.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
The F4MT08W comes with 10 programmes to clean various fabrics. From delicates to duvets, LG will take care of your load, wash after wash. You'll also love the silent cycle, great for running overnight. The range includes:
- Half Load
- Delicate Wash
- Mixed Load
- Easy Care
- Baby Care
- Rinse and Spin
- Drain and Spin
- Eco 40 - 60
There's a cycle just for dark clothes, so you don't have to worry about staining your favourite items again. For those with sensitive skin, there's an Allergy Care option too. You can even use the Tub Clean programme to give the drum a wash.
Use the Quick Wash function for when you need something at the last minute. This will get your clothes clean in just 30 minutes. Activate the child lock to stop little fingers pressing any buttons mid-cycle. What's more, this model also includes delay start, so you can set your cycle up to 19 hours in advance and at a time that suits you.
Keep clothes fresh with LG's unique 'Motion Direct Drive'. This technology moves the wash drum in multiple directions, caring for fabrics while getting clothes ultra clean. For powerful washing use Stepping, Filtration, and Scrubbing, while Tumble, Rolling, and Swing help take care of delicate items.
An Inverter Direct Drive Motor in the F4MT08WE has been specifically designed to provide long-lasting performance while reducing noise and vibration. Plus, the LG Smart Diagnosis uses the latest technology to instantly troubleshoot almost any minor issues before it becomes a bigger problem.
With a 1400 spin speed rated A for efficiency, your clothes will dry more quickly. And, the 150° opening door will make loading and unloading simple. Featuring dial and touch controls and an LED display, you can enjoy ease of use too.
|Additional Information||Other Programmes: Cotton, Eco 40 - 60, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Baby Care, Sportswear, Delicates, Wool, Quick 30, Rinse+Spin|
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||150?|
|Weight (Approximate)||60 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Digital Inverter Motor||6motion Direct Drive??|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||White LED|
|Number of Programmes||10|
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||10500 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||137 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||56.3 Ltrs|
|Features||6motion Direct Drive??
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||53 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||75 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||3-19 hours|
|Control Type||Dial + Touch|
|Stackable||Stacking kit available|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.