- Prevent fabric damage with AI-powered AI DD
- Speed 14 cycle washes a 2 KG load within 14 mins
- Washing machine that fits without compromising
- Stainless lifter (Get a good spin with LG'S more hygienic lifter)
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
Enjoy freshly washed clothes with this freestanding washing machine from LG. With a range of features and an 8 kg drum capacity, let this model take the stress out of doing laundry.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Keep clothes fresh and clean with LG's unique 'Motion Direct Drive'. This technology moves the wash drum in multiple directions, caring for fabrics while getting clothes ultra clean. For powerful washing use Stepping, Filtration, and Scrubbing, while Tumble, Rolling, and Swing help take care of delicate items.
LG uses an Inverter Direct Drive Motor, specifically designed to provide long-lasting performance while reducing noise and vibration. You can also find a cycle specially designed to be as quiet as possible. Take advantage of the Smart Diagnosis feature to instantly troubleshoot almost any minor issues before it becomes a bigger problem. What's more, innovative LG AI DD technology detects weight and softness of fabrics and automatically chooses the optimal wash setting for your load.
Range of Features
The LG F4V308WNW has 14 programmes, each with specific functions to ensure your laundry gets the thorough clean it needs, including:
- Half Load
- Mixed Load
- Anti Allergy
- Baby Care
- Speed 14
- Drain and Spin
- Eco 40-60
There's also a sports wear cycle, perfect for keeping your gym gear fresh. Tackle those stubborn stains with the intensive wash option too. And to help make your life easier, you can use the tub clean function to give the F4V308WNW a wash.
Need an outfit in a hurry? The machine's Quick Wash cycle can clean clothes in just 30 minutes - perfect for those last minute plans. Plus, clean 2 kg of clothes in just 14 minutes thanks to the Speed 14 programme. This 1400 spin washing machine also includes delay start, so you can set your cycle up to 19 hours in advance and at a time that suits you.
With a 1400 spin speed rated A for efficiency, your laundry will dry more quickly. And the 150° opening door will make loading and unloading a breeze. Featuring dial and touch controls and an LED display, you can enjoy the ease of use too.
|Additional Information||Other Programmes: Cotton, Eco 40-60, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Silent Wash, Hygiene, Baby Care, Delicates, Hand/Wool, Sportswear, Speed 14, Duvet, Tub Clean, Rinse+Spin|
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||150?|
|Weight (Approximate)||66 kg|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||White LED|
|Number of Programmes||14|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||14 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9020 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||115 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||47.9 Ltrs|
|Features||AI-powered AI DD??
Big capacity in the same size
|Spinning Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||55 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||73 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||3-19 hours|
|Control Type||Dial + Touch|
|Stackable||Stacking kit available|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.