- InstaView Door-in-Door™ - Knock twice. See inside without opening the door
- UVnano™ - Even cooling throughout the fridge.
- Keep your food NatureFRESH™ to look and taste their best.
- Inverter Linear Compressor™
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 179 cm
- Width: 91.3 cm
- Depth: 73.5 cm
Keep all your groceries fresh with this plumbed-in American Style Fridge Freezer from LG. Packed with amazing features and a 635 litre capacity, storing the family shopping will be a breeze.
LG has equipped the GSXV90BSAE with cutting-edge technology to keep your food at its very best. The Door-in-Door system features a double layered door allowing easy access to milk and condiments, and if you knock twice on the InstaView panel, it will turn transparent. This means you can see inside without having to open the door and letting cold air escape, saving energy.
DoorCooling+ lets cool air circulate evenly throughout the whole compartment, keeping food fresher for longer, while LINEARCoolingTM maintains a consistent temperature. What’s more, LG has also included an Inverter Linear Compressor in the GSXV90BSAE to provide quiet, energy efficient cooling.
Wi-Fi enabled; you can control your fridge freezer from your smartphone with Smart ThinQ technology. Simply download the app to change temperatures, so your appliance is always ready when you get home from the supermarket.
Perfect for Large Families
To make your life easier, the GSXV90BSAE comes with a frost free feature, so you never have to worry about manually defrosting your freezer again.
Offering a net capacity of 635 litres, you’ll find plenty of space for large food shops. There’s also a range of storage options including:
- Five glass shelves
- Two salad bins
- Four door balconies
The four star rated freezer means you can store food for up to 12 months, perfect for stocking up on those family essentials. Plus, with two clear drawers and two baskets, you can easily see all your frozen food at a glance.
Enjoy clean water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button thanks to the Ice&Water system. Plumbed into your mains, simply place your glass under the dispenser for a continuous supply. The fridge is also equipped with an LED light – brighter than a standard fridge light, but also energy efficient. And, in the event of a power cut, the freezer can store your food for up to two hours
Available in a Premium Steel finish, with plenty of space and exceptional features, the GSXV90BSAE from LG is the perfect appliance for your home. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||137 kg|
|Storage period in power failure (hours)||2 Hours|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||12 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Defrost Type||No Frost|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||416 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||219 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||4|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||2|
NatureFRESH� with DoorCooling+�
Inverter Linear Compressor�
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||36 (dB)|
|Product Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||189.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||96.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77 cm|
|Additional Information||Colour: Premium Steel
Removable Door Seal
|Defrost Technology||Frost Free|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.