- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED: For infinite contrast & 100% colour fidelity
- a7 Gen4 AI processor 4K: Stunning picture & sound
- Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos: Vivid Cinema, Sport & Gaming
- Ultra wide viewing angle: Uncompromised picture quality at any viewing angle
Take your family's film nights to a whole new level with this 55' LG 4K OLED TV. Packed full of industry-leading features, it's a must-have for every home cinema set-up.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 76.7 cm
- Width: 122.8 cm
- Depth: 27.1 cm
Bring the cinema experience home with the OLED55A16LA. You'll be blown away by the quality thanks to LG's latest technology. In contrast to traditional LED technology, LG OLED screens pack Self-Lit pixels which work independently to emit their own light. The result is perfect black levels, outstanding colours, infinite contrasts, and the sharpest details even in the darkest of scenes. Plus, thanks to the ultra-wide viewing angle, you can enjoy stunning picture quality no matter where you sit.
Specially optimised for OLED TVs, LG's most powerful a7 Gen4 AI processor 4K creates clean, detailed, and sharp images. Partnered with Dolby Atmos audio, immerse yourself in a surround sound experience, it will feel like you're in the scene itself. And, thanks to Dolby Vision IQ, screen brightness, colour, and contrast are automatically adjusted for content and lighting conditions.
Enjoy on-demand TV services, download apps from both Apple and Google Play stores, and play games with the fantastic webOS platform on the OLED55A16LA.Simply connect this LG TV to your home Wi-Fi, or use an Ethernet cable to explore a world of unlimited online content.
You'll find a huge choice of built-in apps including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Video. Settle the family debates and watch what you want, when you want with the integrated digital TV service and find your evening's entertainment with ease by scrolling through the electronic programme guide.
LG have designed the OLED55A16LA with your family in mind. Plug in game consoles, a DVD player or even a soundbar with the three HDMI and two USB ports. There's also a headphone jack so you can watch that rock concert without disturbing the rest of the family. Display this TV anywhere in your home with the two-pole stand or you can display it on the wall as it's VESA compatible.
Finished in a sleek black, the OLED55A16LA from LG will make a statement in any home. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||18.7 kg|
|Features||LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED: For infinite contrast & 100% colour fidelity
?7 Gen4 AI processor 4K: Stunning picture and sound
Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos: Vivid Cinema, Sport & Gaming
Ultra wide viewing angle: Uncompromised picture quality at any viewing angle
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||20W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||81 cm|
|Shipping Width||136 cm|
|Shipping Depth||17.2 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.