- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED: For infinite contrast & 100% colour fidelity
- a7 Gen4 AI processor 4K: Outstanding smooth picture & sound
- Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos: Intense Cinema & Sport
- HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR, Game Optimiser: Responsive Gaming
Experience home entertainment in a brand new way thanks to this LG 55' 4K UHD Smart TV. It will truly help to bring a realistic cinematic experience to your living room.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 74.4 cm
- Width: 122.8 cm
- Depth: 24.6 cm
OLED & 4K Technology
OLED is a variant of LED technology that will enhance the picture quality of all your favourite TV shows and movies. The OLED55B16LA screen packs SELF-LIT pixels, they work independently to emit their own light. The result is perfect black levels, outstanding colours, infinite contrast, and sharp details. With this innovative feature, every scene will feel so life-like that it could be in your living room.
To enhance your images even more, the OLED55B16LA boasts 4K ultra high definition. This means that the number of pixels on screen have been quadrupled, compared to a Full HD television. So, not only are the colours going to be enhanced, but the image itself is also going to be much more defined. What's more, the powerful a7 Gen3 processor removes noise and creates invigorating colour and contrast. Plus, low-resolution images are up-scaled to close to 4K quality.
To complement the breathtaking images, LG has included Dolby Atmos to this model. Delivering three-dimensional immersive sound, you'll feel as if you're right there in the action. Watch your favourite movies as the filmmakers intended with the OLED55B16LA.
This LG television will provide endless hours of entertainment for all the family. Thanks to the webOS operating system, you can enjoy an abundance of applications including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, and Apple TV. And, the integrated digital TV service provides multiple channels for your viewing pleasure. Simply connect the OLED55B16LA to Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable to get going.
With four HDMI ports, three USB ports and Bluetooth compatibility, you can link up a multitude of devices to your TV. Connect anything from a soundbar to a Blu-Ray player to make the most of the 55' screen.
The OLED55B16LA will not only enhance your viewing experience, it will also add a modern touch to your living room with its sleek, black finish and super thin design. Getting your TV in prime position is a breeze thanks to the included stand, or you can even mount it to the wall as its VESA compatible.
Upgrade your movie nights in with this LG 4K UHD TV. Grab yours from Euronics today.
|Weight (Approximate)||19.9 kg|
|Features||LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED: For infinite contrast & 100% colour fidelity
?7 Gen4 AI processor 4K: Stunning picture and sound
Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos: Intense Cinema & Sport
HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR, Game Optimiser: Responsive Gaming
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|RMS Output Power||40W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||81 cm|
|Shipping Width||144.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||20.7 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.