- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED for perfect contrast & 100% colour accuracy
- Built for an exceptional sport viewing experience with OLED Motion
- Uncompromised picture quality at any viewing angle
- Dolby Vision IQ for realistic picture & Dolby Atmos for immersive sound
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 75.6 cm
- Width: 122.2 cm
- Depth: 24.6 cm
LG OLED55B26LA_AEK Description
Experience home entertainment in a brand new way thanks to this LG 55” 4K UHD Smart TV. It will truly help to bring a realistic cinematic experience to your living room.
Take your entertainment to a whole new level with LG’s 4K OLED Smart TV. The OLED55B26LA screen packs SELF-LIT pixels, they work independently to emit their own light. The result is perfect black levels, outstanding colours, infinite contrast, and sharp details. With this innovative feature, every scene will feel so life-like that it could be in your living room.
This stunning TV also includes LG’s α7 Gen 5 AI Processor. Enhancing objects in both the foreground and background results in natural depth as well as spectacularly vivid and accurate colours. Plus, the processor mixes two channel audio into virtual 5.1.2 channel sound. You’ll experience sound so immersive; it will feel like you’re right there.
What’s more, thanks to OLED Motion, you’ll get exceptional images in fast-paced action scenes with less blur. Get uncompromised picture quality from any viewing angle with LG.
This LG television will provide endless hours of entertainment for all the family. Thanks to the webOS operating system, you can enjoy an abundance of applications including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, NOW TV, Prime Video, and Apple TV. And, the integrated Freeview Play platform offers over 30,000 hours of TV on-demand as well as 700+ box sets for your viewing pleasure. Simply connect the OLED55B26LA to Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable to get going.
With four HDMI ports and two USB ports, you can link up a multitude of devices to your TV. Connect anything from a soundbar to a Blu-Ray player to make the most of the 55” screen. You can even stream from a PC for even more flexibility.
LG OLED TVs are significantly more eco-friendly than the LED equivalents. Rated excellent in recycling efficiency, OLED uses less plastic and fewer hazardous materials.
With its slim design and alpine stand, the OLED55B26LA will fit seamlessly into your space. If you prefer, this model is wall mountable for a more streamlined look.
Coming in a sleek black finish, the LG OLED55B26LA 4K OLED Smart TV is the perfect addition to your entertainment set-up. Add one to your basket today.
|Product Type||OLED TV|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Weight (Approximate)||19.9 kg|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Standard Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Service Type||Freeview Play|
|RMS Output Power||20W (10W per Channel)|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Voice control
Google Assistant built-in
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Streaming services & apps supported||Freeview Play
|Features||LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED for perfect contrast & 100% colour accuracy
Built for an exceptional sport viewing experience with OLED Motion
Uncompromised picture quality at any viewing angle
Dolby Vision IQ for realistic picture & Dolby Atmos for immersive sound
|Additional Information||Smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more|
|Shipping Height||81 cm|
|Shipping Width||144.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||20.7 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.