- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED for infinite contrast & 100% colour fidelity
- Advanced a9 Gen4 AI processor 4K for ultimate picture and sound
- Exceptional cinema & sport with Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos
- Powerful gaming with HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR, Game Optimiser
The LG OLED83C14LA is the future of TV, delivering mind-blowing visuals with OLED technology, 4K clarity, and 100% colour fidelity. This 83” screen promises a truly cinematic experience right in your living room.
Simply Stunning Picture
Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) screens deliver some of the best possible pictures. Each pixel is self-lighting and can be turned on and off, unlike standard LED screens that require backlighting. This technology allows the OLED83C14LA to achieve infinite contrast that gives you the deepest and darkest blacks as well as stunning true-to-life colours.
The advanced α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K removes noise and creates invigorating colour and contrast. Plus, low-resolution images are up-scaled to close to 4K quality. To complement the breathtaking images, LG has included Dolby Atmos to this model. Delivering three-dimensional immersive sound, you’ll feel as if you’re right there in the action. Watch your favourite movies as the filmmakers intended with the OLED83C14LA.
This LG model puts you ahead of the game with the latest gaming support for a smoother playing experience. Complete with HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR and Game Optimiser, these features allow fast-moving content in higher resolution as well as smooth, synchronised graphics. The result is a more lifelike experience for more powerful gaming.
What’s more, LG had made the OLED83C14LA low blue light certified as well as flicker and glare-free for less eye fatigue and safer viewing.
With this TV, you’ll have access to hundreds of films, songs, catch-up services, and a wide range of apps such as ITV Player, BBC iPlayer, 4OD, Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, My5 and more. You can also download something new from the Google and Apple Store. Simply connect the OLED83C14LA to your home Wi-Fi or use an Ethernet cable to explore a world of unlimited online content.
Alternatively, if you’re a fan of watching live channels, flick through what’s available from the integrated digital TV service. Cast your videos and pictures from your phone onto the television’s screen via the Bluetooth connection or take advantage of the built in Chromecast – the choice is yours.
LG have designed this LG TV with your family in mind. Plug in game consoles, a DVD player or even a soundbar with the four HDMI and three USB ports. And, you can even control your TV with your voice thanks to Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant. Display this spectacular TV using the dark silver alpine stand. If you prefer, make this model pride of place in your home by mounting it on the wall.
Coming in a black finish, the LG OLED83C14LA Smart TV is the ultimate entertainment package. Pick yours up from Euronics today.
|Weight (Approximate)||41.6 kg|
|Standard Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Features||LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED for infinite contrast and 100% colour fidelity
Advanced a9 Gen4 AI processor 4K for ultimate picture and sound
Exceptional cinema and sport with Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos
Powerful gaming with HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR, Game Optimiser
|Additional Information||Low blue light and flicker free for less eye fatigue and safer viewing
OLED is officially a Low Hazardous product and rated Excellent in recycling efficiency
|Product Type||Smart OLED TV|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|RMS Output Power||40W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Shipping Height||121 cm|
|Shipping Width||205 cm|
|Shipping Depth||28.5 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.