- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED evo for the most advanced OLED picture quality
- Designed for an outstanding gaming, movie and sport viewing experience
- HDMI 2.1 Spec, 1ms response time & low input lag for superfast gameplay
- Dolby Vision IQ for true-to-life picture & Dolby Atmos for immersive sound
- Height: 109.2 cm
- Width: 185.1 cm
- Depth: 27.9 cm
LG OLED83C24LA_AEK Description
The power of OLED is yours to enjoy with this fantastic 83” TV from LG. Cutting-edge display technology gives you a visual experience like no other. If you want the feeling of a cinema in your living room, then look no further than the OLED83C24LA.
Welcome home the future of television with the OLED83C24LA from LG. OLED uses a revolutionary development of self-lit pixels, which allows individual units to be switched on and off as required. The ability to turn off pixels next to fully lit ones means this LG TV offers you infinite contrast ratio. Bright and vivid whites sit next to deep blacks, that result in a picture quality of unparalleled depth and detail.
All your content comes to life with Dolby Vision IQ. Utilising data, the TV’s sensors optimise picture quality to suit the genre you’re watching. And, Dolby Atmos simultaneously delivers multi-dimensional sound for a truly immersive experience.
What’s more, LG OLED TVs have extremely low input lag with an incredible 1ms response time. This ensures that every move you make is displayed instantly on screen. And, with HDMI 2.1, motion blur is reduced, and ghosting is barely visible with fast transitions and seamless gameplay
Running on the WebOS platform, this LG 4K TV makes it quick and easy to watch all your favourite shows. Wi-Fi enabled; you’ll be connected to you home internet in a flash.
There’s a variety of streaming services and apps, letting you explore a whole new dimension of entertainment. These services include, NOW TV, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, Rakuten, and You Tube. You also have access to Freeview Play built in. Choose from over 30,000 hours of TV and 700 boxsets for all your viewing needs.
The OLED83C24LA is much more than just a TV. With a variety of connection options, it becomes a multimedia centre for your home. Four HDMI ports are perfect for linking up a console or Blu-Ray player. Alternatively, connect a USB stick or external hard drive to your TV through one of the three USB ports, so you can share photos and videos with family and friends.
Plus, you can even supersize your PC screen, use this LG TV’s PC streaming feature to share directly to the TV for added flexibility. The built in headphone jack even allows you to listen to your favourite music without disturbing the rest of the house.
Want to make a statement in your living room? The included two-pole grey stand is perfect for placing the OLED83C24LA on a cabinet. Or, you want to save on space, you can also mount it to the wall.
Let entertainment excellence into your life with the stunning LG OLED 4K TV. Finished in Dark Titan Silver, it will fit into your home beautifully. Buy yours today.
|Product Type||OLED TV|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.6 kg|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Standard Refresh Rate||120Hz|
|Service Type||Freeview Play|
|RMS Output Power||40W (WF:20W, 10W per Channel)|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Number of SCART Interfaces||Not applicable|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Voice control
Google Assistant built-in
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes - mount must be purchased separately|
|Streaming services & apps supported||Freeview Play
|Features||LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED evo for the most advanced OLED picture quality
Designed for an outstanding gaming, movie and sport viewing experience
HDMI 2.1 Spec, 1ms response time & low input lag for superfast gameplay
Dolby Vision IQ for true-to-life picture & Dolby Atmos for immersive sound
|Additional Information||Smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more|
|Shipping Height||121 cm|
|Shipping Width||205 cm|
|Shipping Depth||28.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.