- Cinematic three dimensional and immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- 3.1.2 channels & high 440W power output: audio is super immersive and powerful
- Expertly crafted audio from Meridian
- Compatible with smart speakers, Chromecast, Apple AirPlay 2 & Spotify Connect
Available in a classic black finish, this LG soundbar can support the pass through of 4K video and audio, with no loss of quality. Flat, with a wall mount design, the SP8YA offers deep, detailed sound without obscuring your view.
Perfect for those with LG TVs, you can pair your screen and soundbar for the ultimate audio-visual (AV) experience. It’s even wall mountable, to create a seamless look in your living room. The SP8YA_DGBRLLK also comes with a wireless subwoofer. This can be freely placed around your room, for deep bass notes.
LG has equipped the SP8YA_DGBRLLK with a range of features so you get the most out of your music, films, and games. With 3.1.2 Ch, nine built in speakers, and 440 W power output, you’ll listen to all your favourite content in a completely new way.
Thanks to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, you can expect cinematic three dimensional audio whatever you choose to watch. AI Sound Pro automatically analyses content and instantly optimises audio settings. Whether it’s the dialogue in a quiet scene, or more powerful punchy action, you’ll never miss a thing. Plus, with AI Room Calibration, the SP8YA can determine the layout of your room in only 15 seconds, then configure itself for the best, distortion-free audio for your living space.
And, this model integrates bespoke, expertly-crafted technology from Meridian, Britain’s leading specialist of High Resolution Audio. Elevating sound, Meridian creates a wide soundstage as well as advanced signal processing – for breath-taking audio, every time.
This LG model features several ports and wireless options to connect with your other devices. Connection options on the SP8YA_DGBRLLK include:
- One HDMI
Plus, you can connect this LG Soundbar with SPK8 rear speakers (sold separately) to boost the output to 5.1.2 channels. This envelops you in sound from all directions, resulting in a more immersive experience that makes you feel like you’re part of the action.
Now with smart device compatibility built in, you can ask for information about the weather, news, sports and even control other devices around your home. You can also listen to your favourite tracks as they were originally intended with the SP8YA_DGBRLLK.
What’s more, this model is made using recycled materials, proof LG is taking a more eco-minded approach to soundbar production. Plus, the internal packaging has been changed from Styrofoam and plastic bags, to recycled moulded pulp – an environmentally friendly alternative that still protects the product.
Transform the way you watch movies, play games, and listen to music with the LG SP8YA_DGBRLLK soundbar and subwoofer. Get yours today.
|Sound System||Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, AI Sound Pro|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.4 kg/7.8 kg|
|Smart Connect||Apple store app
Google store app
|Number of built in speakers||9|
|Wall mountable||Yes - kit included|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Number of Channels||6|
|Product Type||Soundbar + Subwoofer|
|RMS Output Power||440W|
|Features||Cinematic three dimensional and immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
3.1.2 channels and high 440W power output ensure audio is super immersive and powerful
Expertly crafted audio from Meridian, Britain's leading specialist of high res audio
Compatible with smart speakers, plus Chromecast, Apple AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
|Subwoofer Height||39 cm|
|Subwoofer Width||22 cm|
|Subwoofer Depth||31.2 cm|
|Shipping Height||57.4 cm|
|Shipping Width||28.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||113.3 cm|
|Additional Information||The SP8YA is made using recycled materials, plus the packaging is environmentally friendly - eliminating styrofoam and vinyl bags|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.