- UHD 4K - Ultimate picture quality experience
- USB - Media connection port
- Blu-ray/CD/DVD playback - Enjoy your existing library
From the latest blockbuster to your family's favourite comedy, LG's UBK80DGBRLLK brings the action to life. You'll be transported straight to the heart of the action with this LG Blu-ray player.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20.5 cm
- Width: 43 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
Incredible Blu-ray Quality
See more depth, detail and colour thanks to the amazing Blu-ray quality on the UBK80DGBRLLK. Make the most of LG's incredible technology with the generous range of supported content:
To help immerse you further in the action, you'll also find Dolby Digital Plus audio technology. Enjoy an incredible surround sound effect thanks to Dolby's most advanced algorithms. Bring the cinema experience to the comfort of your home with this LG Blu-ray player.
LG has equipped the UBK80DGBRLLK with their latest, cutting-edge technology. This will give you the best 4K Blu-ray content:
- HDR10: Watch every detail come to life. Fall in love with your favourite films all over again thanks to the broader, more vibrant colour palette.
- 4K Upscaling: LG's latest processor transforms standard content to near 4K quality. Every pixel is refined and optimised to give you a superior image quality.
Thanks to the fantastic turbo-charged technology, you'll never have to wait around for the player to read your disc again. You'll also be able to plug in a range of devices with the various HDMI, USB and optical input connections. Enjoy your cherished home videos on the big screen with the USB port or connect the UBK80DGBRLLK to your home cinema setup.
Coming with a modern black finish and slim dimensions of 20.5 x 43 x 46 cm, the UBK80DGBRLLK will even fit into your home subtly.
Enjoy your favourite films again with this fantastic LG UHD Blu-ray player. Equipped with innovative technology, you can impress your family and friends with the stunning 4K quality. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.92 kg|
|Video Formats||BD Video
|Image Formats||JPEG, GIF, Animated GIF, PNG, MPO|
|Number of Discs||1|
|Sound System||Dolby Digital (Bitstream/ Decoding)
Dolby Atmos (Bitstream)
Dolby Digital Plus (Bitstream/ Decoding)
Dolby TrueHD (Bitstream/ Decoding)
DTS (Bitstream/ Decoding)
DTS-HD Master Audio (Bitstream/ Decoding)
|Standby Power Consumption||1.5W|
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.