- Holds 51 bottles of wine
- Has 2 zones that can be set at different temperatures
- Shelves glide out so you can easily reach your wine
- Door closes gently and quietly
- Dimensions (cm) - H122 x W56 x D55
Keep your drinks blissfully chilled all year round with this wine cooler from Liebherr. It can hold 51 bottles of your favourite whites, reds, and rosés, so you can enjoy a nice glass whenever you fancy. And whether you love Pinot Grigio or Champagne, you can easily adjust the temperature between 5 and 20 degrees in both zones to complement your tipple of choice. The telescopic shelf runners also make it easier to reach a Merlot to accompany your Sunday roast, as they simply glide out. Plus, the soft close door shuts gently and quietly, meaning it won’t slam after use.
|Adjustable Shelves (Wine Cooler)||No|
|Maximum Bottle Capacity||51|
|Net Capacity||169 Litres|
|Noise Level||32 dB|
|Number of Shelves (Wine Cooler)||6|
|Open Door Alert||Yes|
|Pre 2021 Energy Rating||A|
|Required Room Temperature||10 to 32 °C|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||No|
|Shelf Type (Wine Cooler)||Wooden|
|Wine Temperature Range||5 TO 20 °C|
|Rear Panel Material||Flame Retardant Metal Back|
Features We Love
|Active Carbon Air Filter||Yes|
|Anti UV Glass Door||Yes|
|Anti Vibration Compressor||Yes|
|Soft Close Door||Yes|
|Telescopic Shelf Runners||Yes|
|Tested for the equivalent of 15 years' use||Yes|
How Well Does It Perform?
|Annual Energy Consumption||152 Kwh|
|Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit||23.4|
|Fits In A Tall Cabinet||Yes|
|Fits In Eye Level Cabinet||Yes|
|Fits Under Worktop - Has Feet||No|
|Country Of Origin||Austria|
|Dimensions||(H)122.0 x (W)56.0 x (D)55.0|
|Dimensions With Packaging||(H)134 x (W)63.9 x (D)63.9 cm|
|Maximum Energy Rating||A|
|Minimum Energy Rating||G|
|Weight With Packaging||74 Kg|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.