- 100 litre capacity - holds 5 bags of food shopping
- Manual defrost needed
- Flexible freezer space lets you fit in bulky items
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) H87.2 x W54 x D54.4
This freezer from Liebherr is ideal for giving you extra storage for your favourite frozen treats. With a 100 litre capacity, it can hold up to 5 bags of food shopping – perfect for your essential groceries. To keep this model running at its best, it will occasionally need to be manually defrosted. The VarioSpace drawers give you more space to work with, as they can be removed to make extra room for tall, bulky items. It even has a reversible door, which means it will fit seamlessly into the design of your kitchen. This model is designed to fit in an eye level cabinet.
This model has a sliding hinge. This means that, unlike a fixed hinge, the appliance door isn’t attached to your kitchen unit – the cabinet door is. The appliance door is attached to the cabinet door using sliders, so when you open it, the appliance door slides across this bracket. Please check that your old appliance had a sliding hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Fascia Door Fixing Type||Sliding Door Fixing|
|Freezer Capacity (Net)||100 Litres|
|Freezer Star Rating||4|
|Frost Free Freezer||No|
|Noise Level||36 dB|
|Number of Compartments (Freezer)||4|
|Open Door Alert||Yes|
|Pre 2021 Energy Rating||A++|
|Required Room Temperature||10 to 43 °C|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||Yes|
|Temperature Warning Light||Yes|
|Flame Retardant Aluminium Lined Back||Yes|
|Rear Panel Material||Flame Retardant Aluminium Lined Back|
Features We Love
|Tested for the equivalent of 15 years' use||Yes|
|Ice Cube Tray||Yes|
How Well Does It Perform?
|Annual Energy Consumption||159 Kwh|
Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit
|Power Failure Safe Storage||24 Hours|
|Fits In Eye Level Cabinet||Yes|
|Power Cable Length||2.6 m|
|Category||Under Counter Freezer|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Dimensions||(H)87.2 x (W)54.0 x (D)54.4|
|Dimensions With Packaging||(H)93.1 x (W)55.5 x (D)62.2 cm|
|Maximum Energy Rating||A|
|Minimum Energy Rating||G|
|Weight With Packaging||44.4 Kg|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.