- Net Total Capacity: 634 Litres
- Number of Storage Shelves: 6
- Door Hinges: Left Fix / Right Fix
- Child lock
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 185.2 cm
- Width: 121 cm
- Depth: 62.3 cm
The Liebherr SBSef 7242 American Style Fridge freezer makes freezing simple and saves energy. This easy to clean model is perfect for families with features such as child lock. Plus, its exceptional and sleek design sets a new direction in refrigeration and freezing.
Automatic SuperFrost function
The SBSef 7242 comes with an automatic SuperFrost function, making freezing simple and saving energy. This feature quickly reduces the temperature to -32 °C, creating the cold air required to preserve healthy vitamins. The automatic SuperFrost function switches back to normal mode when soon as the food is completely frozen.
The bottle rack is the perfect solution for storing beverages and is both practical and pleasing to the eye. Here bottles can be stored within a compact space for optimal organisation.
Liebherr’s NoFrost appliances provide expert refrigeration technology for long-term freshness. The food is frozen with chilled recirculating air and any humidity is expelled. As a result, the freezer is always free of ice, and food no longer frosts over.
Perfect for families
The SBSef 7242 comes with child lock to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off. A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on. Plus, the SmartSteel significantly reduces the visibility of finger marks and is very easy to clean.
The modern SBSef 7242 from Liebherr is the American fridge freezer ideal for every kitchen. Order yours online today from Appliance Supermarket.
|Long Name||SBSef 7242 001 22|
|Total gross capacity (litres)||696 litres|
|Refrigerator gross capacity (litres)||393 litres|
|Freezer gross (litres)||303 litres|
|Total net capacity||634 litres|
|Refrigerator net capacity||381 litres|
|Freezer net capacity||253 litres|
|Height (unboxed)||185.2 cm|
|Width (unboxed)||121.0 cm|
|Depth (unboxed)||62.3 cm|
|Weight (unboxed)||151.70 kg|
|Smart device compatible||No|
|Type of controls||Digital temperature display in the MagicEye|
|Temperature display||Refrigerator- & freezer compartment|
|Door hinges||left fix/right fix|
|Handle||Aluminium handle with integrated opening mechanism|
|Door open: Warning signal, refrigerator compartment||audible|
|Temperature display, refrigerator compartment||internal digital|
|Bottle shelf||bottle shelf|
|Door open: Warning signal, freezer compartment||audible|
|Temperature display, freezer compartment||internal digital|
|Freezing capacity in 24 hrs||20 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.