- 105 litre capacity - holds 5 bags of food shopping
- Auto defrost - no need to manually defrost the fridge
- Chills food quickly to preserve freshness and flavour
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) H82 x W59.7 x D55
Keep your groceries fresher for longer with this under counter fridge from Liebherr. It has a 104 litre capacity, which can hold up to 5 bags of food shopping – perfect for a stash of fresh essentials. You’ll never need to worry about manually defrosting the inside, as the auto defrost feature prevents icy build-ups forming on the walls of the fridge. The SuperCool function is great for when you get home from the supermarket, as it quickly chills newly added food to help lock in vital nutrients. It even has a reversible door, so it’ll sit nicely anywhere in your kitchen. This model has feet and is designed to fit under a worktop.
This model has a fixed hinge. This means that, unlike a sliding hinge, both the appliance door and your cabinet door are attached to the kitchen unit by the same hinge, and will move as one when you open it. Please check that your old appliance had a fixed hinge, or that your cabinet door has pre-drilled holes for one, or this model won’t fit.
|Anti Bacterial Protection||No|
|Fascia Door Fixing Type||Fixed Door Fixing|
|Fridge Capacity (Net)||105 Litres|
Frozen Food Compartment
|Noise Level||35 dB|
|Number of Shelves (Fridge)||3|
|Open Door Alert||Yes|
|Pre 2021 Energy Rating||A++|
|Required Room Temperature||10 to 38 °C|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||Yes|
|Temperature Warning Light||No|
Flame Retardant Aluminium Lined Back
Rear Panel Material
|Flame Retardant Metal Back|
Features We Love
Ice Cube Tray
Auto Defrost Refrigerator
Bottle Storage In The Door
How Well Does It Perform?
|Annual Energy Consumption||177 Kwh|
|Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit||
Power Failure Safe Storage
Fits In Eye Level Cabinet
Power Cable Length
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Dimensions||(H)82.0 x (W)59.7 x (D)55.0|
|Dimensions With Packaging||
(H)88.3 x (W)61.5 x (D)61.7 cm
|Maximum Energy Rating||A|
|Minimum Energy Rating||G|
|Weight With Packaging||
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.