- Holds 34 bottles of wine
- Has 2 zones that can be set at different temperatures
- Charcoal filter stops bacteria contaminating your wine
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
- Dimensions (cm) - H82.2 x W60 x D57.5
Keep your friends’ glasses topped up with this Liebherr wine cooler. Because it can hold 34 bottles at once, you’ll have plenty of space to build a collection of the finest whites, rosés and champagnes. Whatever your tipple of choice is, you can adjust the temperature between 5 and 20 degrees too, so it’ll be easy to find the right setting to complement each one. Plus, thanks to the clever charcoal air filter, which prevents bacteria from getting into your drinks, you’ll be able to enjoy the best flavours for longer. And as it also comes with a reversible door, you get to decide if it opens from the left or right, meaning it’s always sure to fit into your kitchen layout.
|Adjustable Shelves (Wine Cooler)||No|
|Freezer Star Rating||4|
|Maximum Bottle Capacity||34|
|Net Capacity||94 Litres|
|Noise Level||36 dB|
|Number of Shelves (Wine Cooler)||5|
|Pre 2021 Energy Rating||A|
|Required Room Temperature||10 to 38 °C|
|Requires Own Furniture Door||No|
|Shelf Type (Wine Cooler)||Wooden|
|Wine Temperature Range||5 TO 20 °C|
Rear Panel Material
Flame Retardant Metal Back
Features We Love
|Anti UV Glass Door||Yes|
|Anti Vibration Compressor||Yes|
|Charcoal Air Filter||Yes|
|Humidity Control System||Yes|
|Tested for the equivalent of 15 years' use||Yes|
How Well Does It Perform?
Annual Energy Consumption
Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit
Fits In A Tall Cabinet
Fits In Eye Level Cabinet
Fits Under Worktop - Has Feet
|Country Of Origin||Austria|
|Dimensions||(H)82.2 x (W)60.0 x (D)57.5|
|Dimensions With Packaging||
(H)87.1 x (W)65.5 x (D)69.2 cm
|Maximum Energy Rating||A|
|Minimum Energy Rating||G|
|Weight With Packaging||53Kg|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £35
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £35
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.