- Built-in DVD player and Freeview HD
- Crisp image quality and amazing Dolby Digital+ sound
- USB Record/Playback
- Well connected: 3 HDMI slots and 2 USB ports
Enjoy all-in-one entertainment with this 24" LED television, including a built-in DVD player and Freeview HD. Experience stunning visuals with Full HD resolution - perfect for placing in a bedroom, kitchen, or other small space.
- Height: 40 cm
- Width: 56 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
The X24DVDMK3 is an ideal choice for any room, with a compact size and super slim built-in DVD player located on the side. Just choose what you want to watch and insert a disc without the need to connect an external device.
Discover the crisp image quality that a Full HD 1080 pixel screen provides, including a crystal clear picture so you can watch your favourite shows and films in impeccable detail. Plus, you can complement the HD screen with the built in soundbar. Enjoy action-packed movies or stunning wildlife documentaries just how the makers intended with the X24DVDMK3.
The X24DVDMK3 is equipped with Freeview HD, so you can access a huge variety of channels without needing any additional boxes. Find what you're looking for easily with the seven day electronic programme guide - never miss that crime drama or reality show episode again. What's more, you can record shows onto a USB. Whether it's terrestrial or satellite channels, you can pause live TV and playback your recordings. Simply plug in a device to the port to get going.
Just because you have a built-in DVD player, doesn't mean you can't connect other devices to this Linsar TV. It has three HDMI slots, ideal if you want to connect a console for a great gaming experience. There are also two USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity for sharing content with family and friends.
VESA compatible, you can mount this TV to the wall - perfect if you're short on space or placing it in a small room.
Available in a sleek black finish, the Linsar X24DVDMK3 Full HD TV is an ideal choice for individuals to small families, or for those who need to utilise space.
|Weight (Approximate)||4.55 kg|
|Screen Technology||Full HD Smart TV|
|Manufacturer||Linsar UK, Ltd|
|Features||All-in-one entertainment with a built-in DVD player and Freeview HD. Stunning ivsuals with Full HD resolution and brilliant sond from the integrated soundbar.
Crisp image quality provided by the integrated Freeview HD tuner.
Integrated soundbar housed in the TV stand for a seamless look and produces top quality audio (Dolby Digital+) that fills the whole room.
Compact siz and super slim built-in DVD player located on the side.
Watch BBC One HD, ITV HD, Channel 4 HD and much, much more.
Live pausing via USB: Never miss your favourite shows again by recording it onto a USB (device not included). Well connected: 3 HDMI slots and 2 USB ports.
|Power (Watts)||0.5W standby|
|Product Type||Full HD Television|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Service Type||Freeview HD|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||2 x 10W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Shipping Height||46 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||70 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.