- Efficient 890W cleaning performance motor
- Space-saving with convenient height adjustment thanks to the Comfort telescopic tube
- With wheels on the side and TrackDrive, the vacuum stays on track whilst remaining ultra mobile
- Multistage filtration system: equipped with a Hygiene AirClean filter
The item will need the following connection(s)
Keep your home looking spotless thanks to this Miele bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner. Coming with a range of tools and features, vacuuming has never been so easy.Versatile Cleaning
Weighing 7.75kg, the BOOSTCX1 is designed with you in mind. Thanks to the compact, space-saving design, this bagless model has a footprint smaller than an open magazine.
This cleaner is also designed to be agile, giving you complete vacuuming freedom. Coming with large wheels and 360° TrackDrive, the BOOSTCX1 stays on track whilst remaining ultra-mobile, so you can reach every corner of your home. Effective in tight spaces, this design prevents collisions with your furniture and won’t roll to the side on staircases. Manoeuvring from room to room will no longer be a struggle with Miele.
Suitable for all floor types, this bagless vacuum is equipped with a multi-stage filtration system, the hygiene AirClean filter will deliver cleaner carpets, hardwood floors and tiles. Plus, Miele’s Vortex technology, 890 W cleaning performance motor, innovative floorhead and optimised airways capture coarse soil and fine dust for a completely thorough clean.
Designed for Your Home
You’ll be able to reach every nook and cranny easily, thanks to the range of tools included with the BOOSTCX1:
- Crevice Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Upholstery Brush
Reach awkward corners and behind furniture with the Crevice Nozzle or use the Upholstery Brush to spruce up your soft furnishings. Featuring a two metre hose and adjustable telescopic tube, you can even clean up high.
Coming with a 10 metre operating radius and an eight metre cord, the Boost offers flexibility and freedom whatever size room you’re cleaning. And, should you need a break in vacuuming to answer the door, the pipe and floorhead can be parked on the side of the unit.
With a one litre dust capacity, you can pick up more dirt in one go, and the container can be hygienically emptied with just one click thanks to Click2Open.
Available in lotus white, the Miele BOOSTCX1 bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner makes the perfect companion for your household chores. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.8 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Hose Length||2 m|
|Features||Powerful: features an efficient 890W cleaning performance motor, innovative floorhead and optimised airways that capture coarse and fine dust thanks to Miele's Vortex technology
Compact: Created to be space-saving - a household vacuum with a footprint smaller than an open magazine, plus extremely convenient height adjustment thanks to the Comfort telescopic tube
Agile: With wheels on the side and TrackDrive the vacuum stays on track whilst remaining ultra mobile
Multistage filtration system: bagless vacuum is equipped with a Hygiene AirClean filter for cleaner carpets, hardwood floors and tiles
|Shipping Height||31.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||38 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.