- Efficient 890W cleaning performance motor
- Space-saving with convenient height adjustment thanks to the Comfort telescopic tube
- Wheels on the side and TrackDrive: the vacuum stays on track whilst remaining ultra mobile
- Multistage filtration system: Hygiene AirClean filter for cleaner carpets, hardwood floors and tiles
The item will need the following connection(s)
The Miele vacuum cleaner is a reliable model, designed to make vacuuming as effortless as possible. It comes with an extra attachment specifically for cleaning embedded pet hair from all floor types.
They’ll be no excuse for dirty floors when you try the BOOSTCX1CAT_DOG from Miele. With optimised airways thanks to Vortex technology, the CX1 has powerful, 890 W suction that cleans hard floors and carpets, capturing coarse soil and fine dust using the innovative floorhead.
This cleaner is also designed to be agile, giving you complete vacuuming freedom. Coming with large wheels and 360° TrackDrive, the BOOSTCX1CAT_DOG stays on track whilst remaining ultra-mobile, so you can reach every corner of your home. Effective in tight spaces, this design prevents collisions with your furniture and won’t roll to the side on staircases. Manoeuvring from room to room will no longer be a struggle with Miele.
What’s more, this bagless model is equipped with a multistage filtration system. The hygiene HEPA AirClean filter will deliver cleaner carpets, hardwood floors and tiles throughout your home.
Miele’s BOOSTCX1CAT_DOG comes with a great range of attachments, allowing you to tackle any vacuuming challenge.
Reach awkward corners and suck up those annoying cobwebs with the lightweight, stainless steel and height adjustable telescopic tube. With the crevice tool, you can get into tight corners and clean along your skirting boards. Or, try the upholstery attachment to remove loose crumbs from your furniture without damaging the fabric.
What’s more, there’s an additional turbo brush with three standard attachments for removing embedded hair from a variety of surfaces – perfect for homes with pets.
Coming with a 10 metre operating radius and an eight metre cord, the Boost offers flexibility and freedom whatever size room you’re cleaning. The three power settings and two metre hose length offer extra flexibility.
Coming in a classic obsidian black finish, the Miele BOOSTCX1CAT_DOG bagless cylinder vacuum is a versatile, high-performance cleaner. Order today from Appliance Supermarket.
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.8 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Filter Type||HEPA, AirClean|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Hose Length||2 m|
|Features||Powerful: features an efficient 890W cleaning performance motor, innovative floorhead and optimised airways that capture coarse and fine dust thanks to Miele's Vortex technology
Compact: Created to be space-saving - a household vacuum with a footprint smaller than an open magazine, plus extremely convenient height adjustment thanks to the Comfort telescopic tube
Agile: With wheels on the side and TrackDrive the vacuum stays on track whilst remaining ultra mobile
Multistage filtration system: bagless vacuum is equipped with a Hygiene AirClean filter for cleaner carpets, hardwood floors and tiles
|Additional Information||Perfect for pets: Additional TurboBrush captures embedded pet hair with 3 standard attachments for easy cleaning of hard floors, laminate or carpet|
|Shipping Height||31.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||38 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58.5 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.