- Quality German craftmanship, built to last
- Keeping your air clean as well as your floors
- Award-winning performance, for the dust you cannot see
- Flexible power levels to clean and care for every part of your home.
With a powerful motor and a tool for every surface type, the Miele C1POWERLINE classic cylinder vacuum cleaner is all you need for a fresh home. It's convenient too with a long cord and lightweight design.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 46.3 cm
- Depth: 22.1 cm
Powered by an 800 W motor, this bagged model makes light work of stubborn dirt and dust, for outstanding results. Suitable for all floor types, you can clean more of your home in one go. The universal floorhead moves over different surfaces effortlessly for more versatile cleaning. With six power levels, use the C1POWERLINE for a wide range of cleaning tasks, from upholstery and dusting to removing fine dust and hair from your textiles and hard floors.
Miele has equipped the C1POWERLINE with a range of accessories for even more cleaning power. Use the crevice nozzle and dusting brush for all those hard-to-reach areas while the upholstery brush takes care of your soft furnishings. What's more, the 1.5 m stretch hose means you can clean areas such as ceilings and on top of doors or cupboards.
The floorhead, tools and handle all slot into place with an audible click, so changing between accessories is a breeze. Even better, the tools are secured on the cleaner itself, so they are always on hand when you need them.
With a large 4.5 L capacity and available in Graphite grey, the C1POWERLINE is the ideal cleaner for any household.
At just 5.8 kg, this cylinder vacuum cleaner is easy to manoeuvre round your home. Its dimensions measure just 25 cm x 44 cm x 23 cm, so it is easy to navigate around furniture. With a 5.5 m cord and a 9 m operating radius, you can clean larger rooms without having to change the plug socket. And, rewinding the cord is easy thanks to the automatic cable rewind function.
Renowned for their exceptional quality build, Miele vacuum cleaners bring you the best of German engineering. Plus, with award-winning performance for the dust you cannot see, the C1POWERLINE keeps your air clean as well as your floors.
If you're looking for a lightweight and robust vacuum cleaner, then this Miele C1POWERLINE cylinder model has you covered. Get yours from us today.
|Hose Length||1.5 m|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.5 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Energy-efficient vacuuming - 800 W
Versatile applications - universal floorhead
Extremely convenient height adjustment thanks to a Comfort telescopic tube.
Particularly lightweight - 5.8 kg with vacuuming accessories
Effortless vacuuming of large areas with a 9 m operating radius
|Dust Capacity||4.5 l|
|Shipping Height||24 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||38.7 cm|
|Cable Length||9 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.