- Quality German craftmanship, built to last
- Keeping your air clean as well as your floors
- Bring carpets back to life with this deep clean turbobrush floor head
- Flexible power levels to clean and care for every part of you home.
Discover German engineering with this cylinder vacuum cleaner from Miele. With a separate floorhead to tackle hair and lint, the C3CAT_DOG is ideal for homes with pets.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 42.5 cm
- Depth: 23 cm
This Miele vacuum cleaner is a reliable model, designed to make vacuuming as effortless as possible. The universal floorhead will clean all floor types including carpet, tile, laminate, and parquet. And, the 900 W motor ensures powerful cleaning every time.
Featuring a HyClean 3D Efficiency dust bag, the C3CAT_DOG helps you get the most out of your vacuum cleaner. The dust bag is self-closing which stops dust and dirt escaping when you close it. Plus, its innovative AirClean filter ensures that more than 99% of fine dust is filtered, keeping the air in your home clean.
Coming with a range of attachments, the C3CAT_DOG allows you to tackle a range of vacuuming tasks. Reach awkward corners and suck up those annoying cobwebs with the stainless-steel telescopic tube and 1.8 m stretch hose. Get into tight spaces with the crevice tool and clean surfaces with the dusting brush. Or, try the upholstery brush to remove loose crumbs and hair from your furniture without damaging the fabric.
An additional floorhead is also included for extra cleaning power. The Turbo brush is excellent for picking up hair and lint from your floors. As well as a large 4.5 L capacity and six power levels, the C3CAT_DOG is the ideal appliance for pet-friendly homes.
At just 7.3 kg, this cylinder vacuum cleaner is easy to manoeuvre round your home. Its dimensions measure just 47 cm x 27 cm x 21 cm, so it is easy to navigate around furniture. With an 8.5 m cord and a 12 m operating radius, you can clean larger rooms without having to change the plug socket. And, rewinding the cord is easy thanks to the foot pedal function. Simply tap the pedal with your foot for easy automatic cable rewind.
Renowned for their exceptional quality build, Miele vacuum cleaners bring you the best of German engineering. Plus, with award-winning performance for the dust you cannot see, the C3CAT_DOG keeps your air clean as well as your floors.
Available in a stylish red finish, the Miele Complete C3CAT&DOG cylinder vacuum cleaner will have your home spotless in no time. Add one to your basket today.
|Hose Length||2 m|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.2 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Power Efficiency Motor with improved efficiency
Versatile applications - universal floorhead
Reliably removes hair and lint with its turbo brush.
Odours are neutralised more effectively - Active AirClean filter
Convenient and versatile with three integrated accessories
|Dust Capacity||4.5 l|
|Shipping Height||32 cm|
|Shipping Width||59 cm|
|Shipping Depth||37 cm|
|Cable Length||11 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.