- Quality German craftmanship, built to last.
- Aerodynamic airflow for first-class cleaning performance.
- Bring carpets back to life with this deep clean turbobrush floor head.
- Flexible power levels to clean and care for every part of your home.
Solve your pet hair problems with Miele's CX1 Cat & Dog cleaner. A bagless design and with a range of tools, this powerful cylinder model offers exceptional cleaning on carpets and hard floors.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 51.5 cm
- Depth: 31 cm
This Miele vacuum cleaner features an 890 W motor for strong suction, as well as six power levels. It will remove dirt and dust particles effortlessly for a clean and hygienic living space - even notoriously tricky pet hair will be gone. Your home will look, smell, and feel fresher than ever before.
The CX1CAT_DOG features a universal floorhead which is perfect for all floor types, and automatically adjusts as you glide through your home. This model also includes a turbo brush which uses a spinning brush bar to deep clean carpets, and the mini turbo head is ideal for use on stairs, soft furnishings, and other tight spots.
Miele has also equipped the CX1 with all the tools you need for a thorough clean. Control the vacuum with the comfortable handle, and the adjustable, stainless steel telescopic tube. Take advantage of the crevice nozzle and dusting brush for those awkward corners and use the 2 m stretch hose to reach high places. What's more, all these extra tools are stored on-board, so they are always on hand when you need them.
Miele's Powerline range packs powerful cleaning into compact designs. Featuring Vortex technology, the CX1CAT_DOG produces a flow rate of more than 100 km/h. Combined with the airtight floorhead and exceptional airflow, this cylinder vacuum separates debris and fine dust. Course debris lands in a larger bin while fine dust passes through the lifetime HEPA washable filter and into another container.
With a 7.5 m cord and a 11 m operating radius, you can clean larger spaces without having to change plug sockets. The large 2 L capacity means you can clean more in one go, and emptying the bin is easy thanks to the one-touch system. Plus, you can use the automatic rewind button to retract the cord without having to stoop down.
Renowned for their exceptional quality build, Miele vacuum cleaners bring you the best of German engineering. Plus, with award-winning performance for the dust you cannot see, the C1XCAT_DOG keeps your air clean as well as your floors.
Available in a classic obsidian black finish, the Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog vacuum cleaner is perfect for all your cleaning needs. Add one to your basket today.
|Hose Length||2 m|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.7 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Powerful cleaning performance thanks to vortex technology - 890 W
Ergonomic, comfortable use thanks to the DeLuxe handle
Reliably removes hair and lint with its turbo brush.
Removes hair and fluff reliably thanks to the hand-held turbobrush.
Easy cleaning of large areas thanks to 11 m operating radius
|Dust Capacity||2 l|
|Shipping Height||38.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||59.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||38.7 cm|
|Cable Length||11 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.