- Quality German craftmanship, built to last
- Aerodynamic airflow for first-class cleaning performance
- Captures over 99.9%* of fine dust particles leaving the air cleaner
- Flexible power levels to clean and care for every part of your home
Deep clean your carpets and hard floors with the Miele CX1POWERLINE. Coming in a modern blue and with a bagless, cylinder design, it's sure to brighten up your vacuum cleaning routine.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 51.5 cm
- Depth: 31 cm
This Miele vacuum cleaner offers high suction power and excellent performance to deliver an effortless clean every time. Incredible Vortex technology uses super-fast airflow to remove even the finest dust as well as larger debris, for a thorough clean. The EcoTeq Plus floorhead has been specially designed for more efficient suction. Suitable for all floor types, the CX1POWERLINE will leave surfaces spotless.
Helping you tackle your entire home with 890 W of power, the CX1 will pick up even the smallest particles from those hard-to-reach places. Make use of the included accessories, such as the crevice nozzle and dusting bush, for those difficult corners. What's more, thanks to the cleaner's 2 m stretch hose and stainless-steel telescopic tube, you can reach even the highest of places with ease. And, with a long 7.5m cord and 11m operating radius, you can clean more of your home in one go without the need to change plug sockets.
In terms of design, the CX1POWERLINE is bagless too, which takes away the need to buy replacement bags. The dust bin has a large capacity of two litres, so you can vacuum through your entire home. With one-touch, emptying the bin is both simple and hygienic, and you can rewind the cord using the footswitch for easy storage.
You'll benefit from cleaner air thanks to this vacuum's Gore CleanStream dust filter. This separates fine dust from course debris, capturing 99.9% of particles from the air and sealing it away in its own container. You'll never have to worry about maintaining the filter either thanks to the ComfortClean feature. It uses sensors to detect when it's dirty, and automatically removes grime and bacteria - for long-lasting performance.
Renowned for their exceptional quality build, Miele vacuum cleaners bring you the best of German engineering. Plus, with award-winning performance for the dust you cannot see, the CX1POWERLINE keeps your air clean as well as your floors.
With six power levels and a range of features, the CX1POWERLINE is the ideal vacuum cleaner for every home. Buy yours from us today.
|Hose Length||2 m|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.5 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||6|
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush|
|Features||Quality German craftmanship, built to last
Aerodynamic airflow for first-class cleaning performance
All Miele vacuum cleaners capture over 99.9%* of fine dust particles leaving the air cleaner than it was before. (*in accordance with EN 60312-1)
Flexible power levels to clean and care for every part of your home.
|Dust Capacity||2 l|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||No|
|Shipping Height||38.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||59.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||38.7 cm|
|Cable Length||11 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.