- 3 in 1 innovation - Comfort | Compact | Reach
- Outstanding performance
- Up to 60 minutes' run time
- Effortlessly move between all types of floors
- Tools: Crevice Nozzle - Upholstery Brush - Dusting Brush
The Miele Triflex HX1 vacuum cleaner gives you plenty of freedom whilst still offering outstanding performance. As strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums, this cordless stick will leave your floors spotless in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 129.7 cm
Brilliant Miele Design
Vacuum without restrictions thanks to Miele's innovative 3-in-1 design. The the PowerUnit placed at the top of the machine gives you maximum flexibility, so cleaningunderneath furniture or getting dust off the ceiling is easy. Transform this model to a handheld to clean your car or use the upholstery brush to pick up crumbs from the sofa. Tackle any chore around the home with the HX1.
Featuring 25.2 V of power, you'll have plenty of energy to clean across all floor types such as:
The Electrobrush automatically adapts to the surface you're vacuuming, while the included crevice nozzle and dusting brush help clean hard to reach areas such as corners and ceilings. This model can even pick up pet hair, perfect for families with animals in the house.
The battery provides up to 60 minutes of cleaning time, which is more than enough to whizz around your whole home. When it does run out, the battery takes just four hours to charge so the HX1 is ready again when you need it. What's more, the battery is removable so you can charge it separately while storing the vacuum away.
Weighing just 3.6 kg, the HX1 has a compact and lightweight design to help you move from room to room with ease. Three power levels ensure no dirt is missed while the stylish ruby red finish will suit any home. Enjoy less trips to the bin thanks to the 0.5 L dust capacity, and the twist to open mechanism makes emptying simple.
The bagless HX1 features a hygienic lifetime filter which catches 99.98% of fine dust and particles - so they're not left floating around your home. Plus, the included wall bracket means you can store your cleaner and accessories on the wall until you need them.
Combining Miele technology and design, take home the HX1 for whole home cleaning. Buy yours today.
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||26 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Hygiene Lifetime Filter - 99.98% of fine dust|
|Features||3 in 1 innovation: 3 vacuums in 1 - Comfort, Compact, Reach
Outstanding performance: as strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums
Effortlessly move between all types of floors: Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning
Upto 60 minutes' run time: Interchangeable battery for even longer run times
|Width (cm)||28 cm|
|Depth (cm)||129.7 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||21.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||76 cm|
|Shipping Depth||29 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.