- 3 in 1 innovation - Comfort | Compact | Reach
- Outstanding performance
- Up to 60 minutes' run time
- Effortlessly move between all types of floors
- Tools: Crevice Nozzle - Upholstery Brush - Dusting Brush
The Miele Triflex HX1 vacuum cleaner gives you plenty of freedom whilst still offering outstanding performance. As strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums, this cordless stick will leave your floors spotless in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 129.7 cm
Brilliant Miele Design
Vacuum without restrictions thanks to Miele's innovative 3-in-1 design. The the PowerUnit placed at the top of the machine gives you maximum flexibility, so cleaningunderneath furniture or getting dust off the ceiling is easy. Transform this model to a handheld to clean your car or use the upholstery brush to pick up crumbs from the sofa. Tackle any chore around the home with the HX1.
Featuring 25.2 V of power, you'll have plenty of energy to clean across all floor types such as:
The Electrobrush automatically adapts to the surface you're vacuuming, while the included crevice nozzle and dusting brush help clean hard to reach areas such as corners and ceilings. This model can even pick up pet hair, perfect for families with animals in the house.
The battery provides up to 60 minutes of cleaning time, which is more than enough to whizz around your whole home. When it does run out, the battery takes just four hours to charge so the HX1 is ready again when you need it. What's more, the battery is removable so you can charge it separately while storing the vacuum away.
Weighing just 3.6 kg, the HX1 has a compact and lightweight design to help you move from room to room with ease. Three power levels ensure no dirt is missed while the stylish ruby red finish will suit any home. Enjoy less trips to the bin thanks to the 0.5 L dust capacity, and the twist to open mechanism makes emptying simple.
The bagless HX1 features a hygienic lifetime filter which catches 99.98% of fine dust and particles - so they're not left floating around your home. Plus, the included wall bracket means you can store your cleaner and accessories on the wall until you need them.
Combining Miele technology and design, take home the HX1 for whole home cleaning. Buy yours today.
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||26 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||Hygiene Lifetime Filter - 99.98% of fine dust|
|Features||3 in 1 innovation: 3 vacuums in 1 - Comfort, Compact, Reach
Outstanding performance: as strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums
Effortlessly move between all types of floors: Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning
Upto 60 minutes' run time: Interchangeable battery for even longer run times
|Width (cm)||28 cm|
|Depth (cm)||129.7 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||21.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||76 cm|
|Shipping Depth||29 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.