- 3 in 1 innovation - Comfort | Compact | Reach
- Outstanding performance
- Effortlessly move between all types of floors
- Up to 60 minutes' run time
- Tools: Crevice Nozzle - Upholstery Brush - Dusting Brush
Keep every surface in your home spotless with this fantastic adaptable vacuum cleaner. This compact yet powerful machine will clean all floor types and upholstery with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 129.7 cm
Get three vacuum cleaners in one with the innovative technology of the Miele Triflex HX1.
Need to get to those hard-to-reach areas? Simply move the unit to the top or base of the wand, or detach it altogether for the ease of handheld vacuuming. Whichever mode of use you choose, this vacuum provides excellent reach whilst being compact and comfortable to use.
Coming with three power levels, the Obsidian Black Triflex HX1 really is the only vacuum cleaner you'll need.
Outstanding Performance, Effortless Cleaning
With the Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog cleaner, you'll get all the convenience of a cordless vacuum, with suction as strong as Miele's most powerful corded models.
But, it's not just power that makes this machine so impressive. Its compact Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning, meaning you can move between the following floor types with zero effort:
Also included for maximum cleaning efficiency are the following specialised accessories:
- Crevice nozzle
- Upholstery nozzle
- Dusting brush
Along with its flexible usage options, the bagless design of this vacuum makes your cleaning truly effortless. Weighing just 3.6 kg, you'll also have no trouble carrying it from room to room.
With just a four-hour charge time and up to 60 minutes running time, this vacuum is ready to go whenever you need it. You also have the option of using interchangeable batteries for an even longer running time.
Great for Pet Owners
Enjoy your pets' company with the knowledge that you can keep your home sanitary and hair-free. The Miele Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog comes complete with a HEPA lifetime filter, which filters 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of allergens.
You don't have to choose between power and ease of use with the Miele Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner. Why not purchase one today?
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||26 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA Lifetime Filter 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of bacteria and allergens|
|Features||3 in 1 innovation: 3 vacuums in 1 - Comfort, Compact, Reach
Outstanding performance: as strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums
Effortlessly move between all types of floors: Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning
Upto 60 minutes' run time: Interchangeable battery for even longer run times
|Width (cm)||28 cm|
|Depth (cm)||129.7 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||21.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||76 cm|
|Shipping Depth||29 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.