- 3 in 1 innovation - Comfort | Compact | Reach
- Outstanding performance
- Effortlessly move between all types of floors
- Up to 60 minutes' run time
- Tools: Crevice Nozzle - Upholstery Brush - Dusting Brush
Keep every surface in your home spotless with this fantastic adaptable vacuum cleaner. This compact yet powerful machine will clean all floor types and upholstery with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 129.7 cm
Get three vacuum cleaners in one with the innovative technology of the Miele Triflex HX1.
Need to get to those hard-to-reach areas? Simply move the unit to the top or base of the wand, or detach it altogether for the ease of handheld vacuuming. Whichever mode of use you choose, this vacuum provides excellent reach whilst being compact and comfortable to use.
Coming with three power levels, the Obsidian Black Triflex HX1 really is the only vacuum cleaner you'll need.
Outstanding Performance, Effortless Cleaning
With the Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog cleaner, you'll get all the convenience of a cordless vacuum, with suction as strong as Miele's most powerful corded models.
But, it's not just power that makes this machine so impressive. Its compact Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning, meaning you can move between the following floor types with zero effort:
Also included for maximum cleaning efficiency are the following specialised accessories:
- Crevice nozzle
- Upholstery nozzle
- Dusting brush
Along with its flexible usage options, the bagless design of this vacuum makes your cleaning truly effortless. Weighing just 3.6 kg, you'll also have no trouble carrying it from room to room.
With just a four-hour charge time and up to 60 minutes running time, this vacuum is ready to go whenever you need it. You also have the option of using interchangeable batteries for an even longer running time.
Great for Pet Owners
Enjoy your pets' company with the knowledge that you can keep your home sanitary and hair-free. The Miele Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog comes complete with a HEPA lifetime filter, which filters 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of allergens.
You don't have to choose between power and ease of use with the Miele Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner. Why not purchase one today?
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||26 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA Lifetime Filter 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of bacteria and allergens|
|Features||3 in 1 innovation: 3 vacuums in 1 - Comfort, Compact, Reach
Outstanding performance: as strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums
Effortlessly move between all types of floors: Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning
Upto 60 minutes' run time: Interchangeable battery for even longer run times
|Width (cm)||28 cm|
|Depth (cm)||129.7 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||21.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||76 cm|
|Shipping Depth||29 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.