- 3 in 1 innovation - Comfort | Compact | Reach
- Outstanding performance
- Effortlessly move between all types of floors
- Tools : Crevice Nozzle - Upholstery Brush - Dusting Brush
- Up to 120 minutes' run time
Looking for three vacuum cleaners in one model? The Miele Triflex HX1 Pro is a stick cleaner which can convert to a hand-held for your car, or to a cleaner for awkward spaces like behind your sofa or under your bed. Coming with a range of power levels and on-board accessories, this Miele vacuum cleaner is what your home has been missing.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 26 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 129.7 cm
This Miele cordless vacuum is perfect for cleaning all over your home, with a choice of three power levels. The Electrobrush allows you to move effortlessly between different types of flooring, including:
The lightweight, 3-in-1 design allows you to detach the unit from the stick - which converts to a hand-held device for quick cleaning and tackling car interiors. Or, if you need to clean those hard-to-reach areas, like behind furniture or underneath beds, you can position the unit at the top or bottom of the wand.
On board the Triflex HX1 Pro, you'll also find three handy tools: the Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Brush and the Dusting Brush.
This Miele vacuum cleaner is bagless and easy to maintain. Two batteries are included, with an extensive run time of up to two hours, giving you more than enough time to thoroughly clean your entire house. Plus, the charge time is only four hours, so the Triflex HX1 Pro will be ready to tackle your chores again in no time at all.
Coming with an HEPA Lifetime Filter, this cordless cleaner is perfect for allergy sufferers, capturing 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of bacteria and allergens. It also comes in an Infinity Grey Pearl finish, to inject a bit of style into your cleaning routine.
Clean your home effortlessly with Miele's powerful Triflex HX1 Pro vacuum cleaner. Add one to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||The Miele Group|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||3.6 kg|
|Height (cm)||26 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA Lifetime Filter 99.999% of fine dust and 99.95% of bacteria and allergens|
|Features||3 in 1 innovation: 3 vacuums in 1 - Comfort, Compact, Reach
Outstanding performance: as strong as Miele's most powerful corded vacuums
Effortlessly move between all types of floors: Electrobrush automatically adapts for optimum cleaning
Upto 120 minutes' run time: Includes 2 batteries for even longer run time
|Width (cm)||28 cm|
|Depth (cm)||129.7 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||21.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||76 cm|
|Shipping Depth||29 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.