- CircoTherm® (unique hot air-system)
- Clip-on Rail - easily removed and installed telescopic rails for flexible use on all shelf levels
- EasyClean® - this special cleaning aid provides uncomplicated, energy-saving cleaning of the oven interior.
- Hinged door
Cook up a storm with this single electric oven from NEFF. Its built-in design will fit in beautifully with your kitchen, and its selection of programmes will let you create any meal with confidence.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
Making Cooking Effortless
The NEFF B1ACE4HN0B will make cooking a breeze, whether you're making delicious desserts or a Sunday roast. It features six different heating methods in the fan oven and variable integral grill, to suit all of your favourite dishes:
- Top/bottom heat
- Hot air grilling
- Full surface grill
- CircoTherm® intensive
- CircoTherm® gentle
CircoTherm® is a unique hot air-system that lets you roast and bake at the same time on up to three levels, as it circulates heat evenly around the oven. So, you can say goodbye to under-cooked meals, flavour transfer and cooking food separately.
CircoTherm® gentle is the perfect function for meat, fish and baking. It optimally controls the energy used, and cooks in phases with residual heat, keeping meat succulent and cakes the perfect colour.
Turn on the rapid heating function for a quick preheat if you're in a hurry. And, the Top/bottom heating is great for baking and roasting on one level, especially for cakes with moist toppings.
Spend less time scrubbing your oven thanks to the energy-saving, hydrolytic EasyClean® cleaning aid function. It softens dirt by vaporising soapy water, so it takes less time to get rid of grime. The EcoClean ceramic lining absorbs grease and burns it away as you cook, while the double-glazed glass door can be removed to make cleaning even more straightforward. Use the LED light to make sure that your oven is sparkling, and the handy heating indicator to find out when it's preheated.
The 71 litre net capacity across two shelves in the B1ACE4HN0B gives you plenty of space to cook meals for all the family. The clip-on, telescopic rails can be attached to any shelf level, and glide out so you can check on your culinary creations.
You can set this NEFF oven in seconds with the LCD digital display and retractable dials - you can even plan ahead with the programmable timer. If you've got children running around, turn on the control panel lock to keep them and your food safe. Plus, the 'A' energy rating will keep your bills and environmental impact low.
The NEFF B1ACE4HN0B will add style to your kitchen with its black and steel finish. Buy yours now.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.81 kWh|
|Depth with Door 90 Degrees Open||104 cm|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.97 kWh|
|Self Cleaning Technology||Hydrolytic|
|Energy Efficiency Index (Main Oven)||95.3%|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Number of Cavities||1|
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||2990 W|
|Self Cleaning Mode||Yes|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B1ACE4HN0B|
|Oven Width||59.4 cm|
|Product Name||N 50 Single Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.31 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||59.5 cm|
|Cutout Width||56.8 cm|
|Size (Main Oven)||Large|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.