- Slide & Hide® - unique disappearing door
- CircoTherm® - unique fan technology
- Pyrolytic Self-cleaning - burns off stubborn dirt
- ShiftPanel - uses colour graphics to navigate settings
A disappearing door, 2.5" colour display and self-cleaning mode, all in black glass with steel trims - welcome to the future of cooking with the NEFF B57CR23N0B.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.6 cm
- Depth: 54.8 cm
One Cooker To Rule Them All
From roasting meat to baking bread, and everything in-between, the B57CR23N0B has 12 cooking programmes that will have you serving up culinary masterpieces time and time again.
Unlike most fan-assisted ovens that use the fan to push air into the cavity, the NEFF B57CR23N0B uses the fan to pull air out of the cavity and then forces it through specially placed vents. This cooking system - called CircoTherm - circulates the hot air around the oven evenly leading to perfectly cooked food on every shelf.
If you're cooking a quick meal for one, or even a family-sized pasta bake, you don't need to heat up the entire oven. Thankfully this NEFF oven has the CircoTherm Eco and Conventional Heat Eco functions that have been designed for single shelf cooking. They only heat up the centre of the oven, and therefore use less energy, saving you money on your bills.
The integrated grill can be used as full-width or just the central section, depending on the quantity of food you are cooking, by selecting either the full or central surface grill functions.
NEFF has also included a ShiftPanel control display that uses colours and graphics to help you navigate all the cooking settings with ease. Other functions include bread baking, top and bottom heat, slow cooking and CircoTherm intensive.
Don't let anything get in the way of your cooking, not even the oven door, thanks to NEFF's famous Slide&Hide with a softClose door. When fully opened the door neatly slides away under the oven, making it much easier to put in and take out large dishes, as well as reducing the risk of burning yourself on a hot oven door.
Not only does the Slide&Hide door make cooking easier, but it also saves on space. Not having a door sticking out when it's open is ideal for smaller kitchens.
The door is quadruple glazed which ensures the heat stays in the oven and no energy is wasted. This feature has helped the NEFF B57CR23N0B gain an A+ energy efficiency rating.
What Matters Is On The Inside
When buying a new oven one of the most important aspects is ensuring it is large enough to meet your cooking needs. With 71 litres of usable space, you will have no problem cooking for a large family or hosting dinner parties for friends.
The oven comes with two shelves and a universal pan that can be placed on four different levels inside the cavity. A telescopic rail on one of the levels allows you to pull the shelf entirely out of the oven without it tipping over.
A powerful halogen light on the inside of the oven allows you to view your food without having to open the door.
Simply Wipe Away the Grime
Say goodbye to spending hours scrubbing your oven or spending money on chemical cleaners thanks to NEFF's pyrolytic self-cleaning programme.
By heating the oven up to a staggering 500°C, all the grease and grime is reduced to ash, allowing you to simply wipe it away with a damp cloth. Due to the high temperatures reached the oven door is automatically locked when using this programme for that added peace of mind.
The NEFF B57CR23N0B will have you cooking and baking like a pro in no time - buy yours today.
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.69 kWh|
|Depth with Door 90 Degrees Open||63.5 cm|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.87 kWh|
|Self Cleaning Technology||Pyrolytic|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A+|
|Function (Main Oven)||
|Heat Source (Main Oven)||Electric|
|Power Consumption||2990 W|
|Self Cleaning Mode||Yes|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B57CR23N0B|
|Product Name||N 70 Single Oven|
|Product Type||Electric Oven|
|Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven)||71 L|
|Weight (Approximate)||40.50 kg|
|Cutout Depth||55 cm|
|Cutout Height||58.5 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
|Internal Depth (Main Oven)||41.5 cm|
|Internal Height (Main Oven)||35.7 cm|
|Internal Width (Main Oven)||48 cm|
|Size (Main Oven)||Large|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.